ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- M. Shkliaruk, State as a Platform: People and Technologies, RANEPA, Moscow (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kähkipuro, Governance framework for digital transformation in higher education, EUNIS 2018 Congress Proceedings, pp. 148–150, EUNIS Research and Analysis Initiative (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krasnov, S. Kalmykova, E. Abushova, A. Krasnov, Problems of Quality of Education in the Implementation of Online Courses in the Educational Process, Proc. of Int. Conf. on High Technology for Sustainable Development (HiTech), pp. 1–4, IEEE Publishing, New Jersey (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Burdakova, A. Byankin, I. Usanov, L. Pankova, Smart technologies in education and formation of entrepreneurial competencies, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 497, No. 1, p. 012066, IOP Publishing (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Plotnikova, Digitalization of education in the leading universities of Saint Petersburg, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, p. 497, 012047 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rad, M. Roopaei, N. Beebe, et al, AI thinking for cloud education platform with personalized learning, Proceedings of the 51st Hawaii international conference on system sciences, pp. 3–12, Curran Associates, Inc., Redhook, NY (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jönsson, Facilitating productive use of feedback in higher education, Active Learning in Higher Education, 14(1), pp. 63–76 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Khoroshko, P.A. Ukhov, A.L. Khoroshko, The Use of Software to Create ELearning Courses on Technical Subjects at University, International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Learning, pp. 3–8. Springer, Cham (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bylieva, V. Lobatyuk, A. Safonova, A. Rubtsova, Correlation between the practical aspect of the course and the E-learning progress, Education Sciences, 9(3), p. 167 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaklauskas, E.K. Zavadskas, M. Seniut, et al, Recommender system to analyze student’s academic performance. Expert Systems with Applications, 40(15), pp. 6150–6165 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Patarakin, R. Parfenov, V. Burov, et al, Management of collaboration based on the analysis of social structure, International Conference on Digital Transformation and Global Society, pp. 344–349, Springer, Cham (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jin, Y. Shang, 2019 International Conference on Advanced Education Research and Modern Teaching (AERMT 2019), pp. 277–279, Atlantis Press, Amsterdam (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.