ITM Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021The 16th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and their Applications (ICMSA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Statistics and Data Science|
|Published online||26 January 2021|
- S. Giannini, #CommitToEducation, Publisher UNESCO, France (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shah, G. Burke, Higher Education 37, 359 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Nyandwaki, O.E. Akelo, O.O. Samson, O. Fredrick, Math. Theory and Modelling 4, 73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Adeleke, K.A. Oguntuase, R.E. Ogunsakin, Int. J. Sci. Technol. Res. 3, 349 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Nicholls, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 60, 1183 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bairagi, S.C. Kakaty, Int. J. of Stat. Syst. 12, 323 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Egbo, D.C. Bartholomew, J.U. Okeke, E.N. Okeke, Open J. Stat. 8, 533 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Walde, J. Phy. Conf. Ser. 1176, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ross, J.J. Kelly, R.J. Sullivan, W.J. Perry, D. Mercer, R.M. Davis, T.D. Washburn, E.V. Sager, J.B. Boyce, V.L. Bristow, Stochastic processes. 2nd ed. (New York: Wiley, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Grinstead, L. Snell, Introduction to probability (American Mathematical Society, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia contributors. Absorbing Markov chain [Online], Available from the World Wide Web: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Markov_chain [Accessed 10th June 2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.