ITM Web Conf.
Volume 36, 2021The 16th IMT-GT International Conference on Mathematics, Statistics and their Applications (ICMSA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Operations Research/Applied Mathematics|
|Published online||26 January 2021|
- S. Senthilkumar, B.K. Rai, A.A. Meshram, A. Gunasekaran, S. Chandrakumarmangalam, Am. J. Theoret. Appl. Bus. 4(2), 57–69 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Dudeck, T.C. Horan, K.D. Peterson, K.A. Bridson, G. Morrell, D.A. Pollock, J.R. Edwards, Am. J. Infect. Control 39(10), 798–816 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Powell, Q. Li, C. Gross, K.A. Bridson, M. Dudeck, J. Edwards, S. Magill, Ventilator-associated events reported by US hospitals to the National Healthcare Safety Network, 2015-2017, in B48. Crit. Care: Meas. Measure-quality Improv. Implement. Best Pract., A3419–A3419, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cohen, M.M. Mello, J. AM. Med. Assoc. 320(3), 231–232 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Obeng, S. Paul, Understanding HIPAA compliance practice in healthcare organizations in a cultural context, in AMCIS Proceedings of Information Security and Privacy (SIGSEC), 1–5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Voigt, A.V.D. Bussche, The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): a practical guide, 1st ed. (Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Piri, A. Rohunen, J. Markkula, Comput. Law Secur. Rev. 34(1), 134–153 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Carey, Data protection: a practical guide to UK and EU law, 5th ed. (UK: Oxford University Press, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Machanavajjhala, J. Gehrke, D. Kifer, M. Venkitasubramaniam, l-diversity: privacy beyond k-anonymity, in 22nd International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), 24–36 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sweeney, Int. J. Uncertain. Fuzziness Knowl. Based Syst. 10(5), 557–570 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu, T. Li, Secur. Commun. Netw. 5, 1–8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wei, K.N. Ramamurthy, K.R. Varshney, Stat. Anal. Data Min. 11(6), 253–270 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang, R. Samavi, Comput. Secr. 93, 1–18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khan, X. Tao, A. Anjum, T. Kanwal, A. Khan, C. Maple et al., Electronics 9(5), 716, 1–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, T. Li, S. Venkatasubramanian, t-closeness: Privacy beyond k-anonymity and ldiversity, in IEEE 23rd International Conference on Data Engineering, 106–115 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Nergiz, M. Atzori, C.W. Clifton, Hiding the presence of individuals from shared databases, in SIGMOD, 665–676 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, B. Fung, Anonymizing sequential releases, in Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 414–423 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.C.W. Wong, J. Li, A.W.C. Fu, K. Wang, (α, κ)-anonymity: An enhanced kanonymity model for privacy preserving data publishing, in Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 754–759, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohammed, B. Fung, P.C. Hung, C.K. Lee, Anonymizing healthcare data: a case study on the blood transfusion service, in Proceedings of the 15th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 1285–1294 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Song, T. Ma, Y. Tian, M.A. Rodhaan, IEEE Access 7, 75434–75445 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhu, H.B. Liang, L. Zhao, D.Y. Peng, L. Xiong, IEEE Access 7, 687–701 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dwork, Differential privacy: A survey of results, in International Conference on Theory and Applications of Models of Computation, 1–19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alnemari, C.J. Romanowski, R.K. Raj, An adaptive differential privacy algorithm for range queries over healthcare data, in IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics, 397–402 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Y. Dai, X. Lin, Efficient e-health data release with consistency guarantee under differential privacy, in 17th International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services, 602–608 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gutierrez, J.J. Saavedra, M. Zurbaran, A. Salazar, P.M. Wightman, User-centered differential privacy mechanisms for electronic medical records, in International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology, 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.