ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- Faus, S., A. Matas, and E. Elósegui. “Music and regaining calm when faced with academic stress.” Cogent Arts & Humanities 6.1 (2019): 1634334. [Google Scholar]
- Radstaak, Mirjam, et al. “Music and psychophysiological recovery from stress.” Psychosomatic medicine 76.7 (2014): 529-537. [Google Scholar]
- Hohmann, Louisa, et al. “Effects of music therapy and music-based interventions in the treatment of substance use disorders: A systematic review.” PloS one 12.11 (2017): e0187363. [Google Scholar]
- Gallagher LM, Steele AL. Music therapy with offenders in a substance abuse/mental illness treatment program. Music Ther Perspect. 20 (2002): 117–122 [Google Scholar]
- Raglio, Alfredo, et al. “Machine learning techniques to predict the effectiveness of music therapy: A randomized controlled trial.” Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 185 (2020): 105160.. [Google Scholar]
- Strobl, Carolin, James Malley, and Gerhard Tutz. “An introduction to recursive partitioning: rationale, application, and characteristics of classification and regression trees, bagging, and random forests.” Psychological methods 14.4 (2009): 323.. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, Karl Kristoffer, Sølvi Ystad, and Richard Kronland-Martinet. Computer Music Modeling and Retrieval. Sense of Sounds: 4th International Symposium, CMMR 2007, Copenhagen, Denmark, August (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Musical Genre Classification Using Support Vector Machines and Audio Features. Article in TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering Vol. 14 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Fulzele, Prasenjeet, et al. “A hybrid model for music genre classification using LSTM and SVM.” 2018 Eleventh International Conference on Contemporary Computing (IC3). IEEE, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kar, A., Ahuja, C., & Mukherjee, A. Music Classification using DNN’s (2015). [Google Scholar]
- International Journal of Engineering Development and Research Hybrid SVMANN Classifier is used for Heart Disease Prediction System by S. Shylaja, R. Muralidharan, IJEDR, 7.3 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Advances in Machine Learning Modeling Reviewing Hybrid and Ensemble Methods Sina Ardabili, Amir Mosavi and Annamaria R. Varkonyi-Koczy (2019) in preprints. [Google Scholar]
- Bradt, Joke, et al. “Music interventions for improving psychological and physical outcomes in cancer patients.” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Uggla, L., et al. “Music therapy supported the health related quality of life for children undergoing haematopoietic stem cell transplants.” Acta paediatrica 107. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Pereira, Ana Paula S., et al. “Music therapy and dance as gait rehabilitation in patients with parkinson disease: a review of evidence.” Journal of geriatric psychiatry and neurology 32.1 (2019): [Google Scholar]
- Silverman, Michael J., and Jennifer Bibb. “Acute care mental health workers’assumptions and expectations of music therapy: A qualitative investigation.” The Arts in Psychotherapy 59 (2018): 94-100. [Google Scholar]
- Aleixo, Mariângela Aparecida Rezende, Raquel Luiza Santos, and Marcia Cristina do Nascimento Dourado. “Efficacy of music therapy in the neuropsychiatric symptoms of dementia: systematic review.” Jornal Brasileiro de Psiquiatria 66.1 (2017): 52-61. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.