ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Athanasios Voulodimos, Nikolaos Doulamis, Anastasios Doulamis, Eftychios Protopapadakis, “Deep Learning for Computer Vision: A Brief Review”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A Data Geek’s Guide to Recognize Landmarks https://medium.com/@abhinaya08/google-landmark-recognition-274aab3c71ae [Google Scholar]
- Visual Learning for Landmark Recognition http://www.es.cmu.edu/~takeuchi/iuw97/iuw97.html [Google Scholar]
- Instance-level Recognition https://towardsdatascience.com/instance-level-recognition-6afa229e2151 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kausar, M. Sharif, J. Park, and D. R. Shin, “Pure-CNN: A Framework for Fruit Images Classification,” 2018 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence (CSCI), Las Vegas, NV, USA, 2018,pp.404–408. [Google Scholar]
- Andrei Boiarov and Eduard Tyantov. 2019. Large Scale Landmark Recognition via Deep Metric Learning. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 169–178. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kuzborskij, F. M. Carlucci and B. Caputo, “When Naive Bayes Nearest Neighbors Meet Convolutional Neural Networks,” 2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Las Vegas, NV, 2016, pp. 2100–2109 [Google Scholar]
- Mahbub Hussain, Jordan Bird, and Diego Faria, “A Study on CNN Transfer Learning for Image Classification” at School of Engineering Aston University,Birmingham. [Google Scholar]
- Hyeonwoo Noh, Andre Araujo, Jack Sim, Tobias Weyand, and Bohyung Han, “Large-Scale Image Retrieval with Attentive Deep Local Features” [Google Scholar]
- A Comprehensive Hands-on Guide to Transfer Learning with Real-World Applications in Deep Learning. https://towardsdatascience.com/a-comprehensive-hands-on-guide-to-transfer-leaming-with-real-world-applications-in-deep-Ieaming-212bf3b2f27a [Google Scholar]
- Google-Landmarks Dataset https://www.kaggle.com/google/google-landmarks-dataset [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.