ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Amukele, Timothy, Current state of drones in health-care: challenges and Opportunities 2, 296–298 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Balasingam, Manohari, Drones in medicine—the rise of the machines 71, e12989(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Scott, Judy and Scott, Carlton, Drone delivery models for healthcare (2017) [Google Scholar]
- MStalberg, Malachi, Designing and Developing a Commercial Delivery Drone 1, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Bhatt, Kunj and Pourmand, Ali and Sikka, Neal, Targeted applications of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in telemedicine 24, 833–838 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mesquita, Joao and Guimaraes, Diana and Pereira, Carlos and Santos, Frederico and Almeida, Luis, Assessing the ESP8266 WiFi module for the Internet of Things 1,784–791 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Zhuoqun and West, Richard and Einstein, Craig, End-to-end analysis and design of a drone flight controller 37, 2404–2415 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zailani, Mohamed Afiq Hidayat and Sabudin, Raja Zahratul Azma Raja and Rahman, Rahana Abdul and Saiboon, Ismail Mohd and Ismail, Aniza and Mahdy, Zaleha Abdullah, Drone for medical products transportation in maternal healthcare: A systematic review and framework for future research, 99, 36(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dalai, Rama Prasanna and Sabyasachi, Sidharth, Future of Drone Technology in India 1673, 064X [Google Scholar]
- A. Josephin Arockia Dhivya, J. Premkumar, Quad-copter based technology for an emergency healthcare, 1–3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.