ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Zhang, P., Walker, M. A., White, J., Schmidt, D. C., Lenz,Metrics for assessing blockchain-based healthcare decentralized apps, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, T.; Ramani, V.; Ahmad, I.; Braeken, A.; Harjula, E.; Ylianttila, M., Blockchain Utilization in Healthcare: Key Requirements and Challenges, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Faisal Jamil, Shabir Ahmad, Naeem Iqbal and DoHyeun Kim, Towards a Remote Monitoring of Patient Vital Signs Based on IoTBased Blockchain Integrity Management Platforms in Smart Hospitals, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Shahnaz, A., Qamar, U., Khalid, A.,Using Blockchain for Electronic Health Records., (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Vora, J., Nayyar, A., Tanwar, S., Tyagi, S., Kumar, N., Obaidat,S., Rodrigues, J.A blockchain-based framework for securing electronic health records., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ali, G. Wang, B. White and R. L. Cottrell, A Blockchain-Based Decentralized Data Storage and Access Framework for PingER, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zaghloul, T. Li, M. Mutka and J. Ren, d-MABE: Distributed Multilevel Attribute-Based EMR Management and Applications, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- TechSci Research, Global Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market (2020 to 2025), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Peter Garrett, Joshua Seidman, EMR vs EHR – What is the Difference?, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Idrees, S.M.; Nowostawski, M.; Jameel, R.; Mourya, A.K, Security Aspects of Blockchain Technology Intended for Industrial Applications, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Professor Wilkins, Electronic health information exchange, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.