ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Series, R.D., Health Risk Factors in Rapidly Changing Economies. [Google Scholar]
- Ratner, R.E., Christophi, C.A., Metzger, B.E., Dabelea, D., Bennett, P.H., Pi-Sunyer, X., Fowler, S., Kahn, S.E. and Diabetes Prevention Program Research Group, 2008. Prevention of diabetes in women with a history of gestational diabetes: effects of metformin and lifestyle interventions. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 93 (12),pp.4774–4779. [Google Scholar]
- Goossens, J., Beeckman, D., Van Hecke, A., Delbaere, I. and Verhaeghe, S., 2018. Preconception lifestyle changes in women with planned pregnancies. Midwifery, 56, pp.112–120. [Google Scholar]
- Anand, A. and Shakti, D., 2015, September. Prediction of diabetes based on personal lifestyle indicators. In 2015 1st International Conference on Next Generation Computing Technologies (NGCT) (pp. 673–676). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Patil, M., Lobo, V.B., Puranik, P., Pawaskar, A., Pai, A. and Mishra, R., 2018, July. A proposed model for lifestyle disease prediction using support vector machine. In 2018 9th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT) (pp. 1–6). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, M. and Majumdar, P.K., 2009. Occupational lifestyle diseases: An emerging issue. Indian journal of occupational and environmental medicine, 13(3), p.109. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, R., Biedenharn, K.R., Fedor, J.M. and Agarwal, A., 2013. Lifestyle factors and reproductive health: taking control of your fertility. Reproductive biology and endocrinology, 11(1),pp.1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Coutinho, E.D.C., Silva, C.B.D., Chaves, C.M.B., Nelas, P.A.B., Parreira, V.B.C., Amaral, M.O. and Duarte, J.C., 2014. Pregnancy and childbirth: What changes in the lifestyle of women who become mothers?. Revista da Escola de Enfermagem da USP, 48 (SPE2), pp.17–24. [Google Scholar]
- Hemsing, N., Greaves, L. and Poole, N., 2017. Preconception health care interventions: a scoping review. Sexual & reproductive healthcare, 14, pp.24–32 [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Wei Chen and Chih-Jen Lin. Combining SVMs with Various Feature Selection Strategies. Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing book series (STUDFUZZ, volume 207), 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Desbordes Paul RuanSuModzelewski Romain V auclin Sebastien V era Pierre Gardin Isabelle. Feature selection for outcome prediction in oesophageal cancer using genetic algorithm and random forest classifier. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, Dec 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Hanchuan Peng, Fuhui Long, and Chris Ding. Feature Selection Based on Mutual Information: Criteria of Max-Dependency, Max-Relevance, and Min-Redundancy. IEEE Transaction on pattern analysis and machine intelligence Vol. 27, No. 8, August 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Chien-Pang Lee, Yungho Leu. A novel hybrid feature selection method for microarray data analysis. Elsevier Journal Applied Soft Computing 11 (2011) 208–213 [Google Scholar]
- Hui-Huang Hsu, Cheng-Wei Hsieh, Ming-Da Lu. Hybrid feature selection by combining filters and wrappers. Elsevier Journal Expert Systems with Applications 38 (2011) 8144–8150 [Google Scholar]
- P. Jaganathan, N. Rajkumar, and R. Kuppuchamy. A Comparative Study of Improved F-Score with Support Vector Machine and RBF Network for Breast Cancer Classification. International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing, Vol. 2, No. 6, December 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Huijuan Lu, Junying Chen, Ke Yan, QunJin, Yu Xue, Zhigang Gao, A Hybrid Feature Selection Algorithm for Gene Expression Data Classification, Neurocomputing (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Harun Uguz, A two-stage feature selection method for text categorization by using information gain, principal component analysis and genetic algorithm, Knowledge-Based Systems. Volume 24, Issue 7,October 2011, Pages1024–1032 [Google Scholar]
- Huilin Zheng, Hyun Woo Park, Dingkun Li, Kwang Ho Park, Keun Ho Ryu. A Hybrid Feature Selection Approach for Applying to Patients with Diabetes Mellitus: KNHANES 2013-2015. 2018 5th NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS) [Google Scholar]
- Himani Deshpande, Leena Ragha, April 22, 2021, “Mother’s Significant Feature (MSF) Dataset”, IEEE Dataport, doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.21227/kq5k-b784. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, L., Jiang, H. and Cui, S., 2017, July. An improved decision tree algorithm based on mutual information. In 2017 13th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD) (pp. 1615–1620). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Deshpande H., Ragha L., (in press). A Hybrid Random Forest based Feature selection model using Mutual Information and F- score for Preterm birth classification., International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.