ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- “Development of digital biomarkers for resting tremor and bradykinesia using a wrist-worn wearable device ” by Nikhil Mahadevan1, Charmaine Demanuele1, Hao Zhang1, Dmitri Volfson, Bryan Ho2, Michael Kelley Erb 1 and Shyamal Patel1* [Google Scholar]
- Journal of Neuroscience Methods. A palm-worn device to quantify rigidity in Parkinson’s disease Thushara Pereraa, Wee-Lih Leea, Mary Jonesa,c, Joy L. Tana,b, Elizabeth L. Proudd,Angus Begga, Nicholas C. Sinclaira,b, Richard Pepparda, Hugh J. McDermotta,b [Google Scholar]
- Mayo Clinic, ”MayoClinic.org” [Google Scholar]
- ”Home Monitoring of Patients with Parkinson’s Disease via Wearable Technology and a Web-based Application” by Shyamal Patel, Bor-rong Chen, Thomas Buckley, Ramona Rednic, Doug McClure, Daniel Tarsy, Ludy Shih, Jennifer Dy, Matt Welsh, Paolo Bonato [Google Scholar]
- ”Quantitative Measurement of Rigidity in Parkinsons Disease: A Systematic Review” by María del Rosario Ferreira-Sánchez 1,*, Marcos Moreno-Verdú 1,2 and Roberto Cano-de-la-Cuerda 3 [Google Scholar]
- ”Quantitative Analysis of Motor Status in Parkinson’s Disease Using Wearable Devices: From Methodological Considerations to Problems in Clinical Applications” by Masahiko Suzuki,1 Hiroshi Mitoma,2 and Mitsuru Yoneyama3 [Google Scholar]
- ”System to Monitor Tremors in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease” by A. Bermeo, Student Member, IEEE, M. Bravo, Student Member, IEEE, M. Huerta, Senior Member, IEEE and A. Soto, Member, IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Parkinson’s Foundation www.parkinson.org [Google Scholar]
- The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society ”www.movementdisorders.org” [Google Scholar]
- ”A System for Finger Tremor Quantification in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease” by M. Bravo, Student Member, IEEE, A. Bermeo, Student Member, IEEE, M. Huerta, Senior Member, IEEE, C. Llumiguano, J. Bermeo, Member, IEEE, R. Clotet, Student Member, IEEE, and A. Soto, Member, IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- T. Lennon, et al. “Multi-sensory system for monitoring dyskinesia in movement disorders,” in Proc. Biomedical Engineering Conference NEBEC, 41st Annual Northeast. IEEE, NY, USA, April 2015, pp. 1–2. [Google Scholar]
- G. Figueras, V. Parra, M. Huerta, A. Marzinotto, et al. “Smartphone application for quantitative measurement of Parkinson tremors,” in Proc. VI Latin American Congress on Biomedical Engineering CLAIB 2014, Buenos Aires, Argentina 29, October 2014, pp. 785–788. [Google Scholar]
- ”Evaluating the cost-effectiveness of an early detection of Parkinson’s disease through innovative technology” by David A. Muñoza,b, Mehmet Serdar Kilinca,b, Harriet B. Nembharda,b, Conrad Tucker a,c, and Xuemei Huangd [Google Scholar]
- ”Using wearables to assess bradykinesia and rigidity in patients with Parkinson’s disease: a focused, narrative review of the literature” by Itay Teshuva1 · Inbar Hillel1 · Eran Gazit1 · Nir Giladi1,2,3 · Anat Mirelman1,2,3 · Jeffrey M. Hausdorff1,2,4,5,6 [Google Scholar]
- MDS-UPDRS, The MDS-sponsored Revision of the Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale. [Google Scholar]
- ”Bradykinesia-Akinesia Incoordination Test: Validating an Online Keyboard Test of Upper Limb Function” by Alastair J. Noyce1,2*, Anna Nagy2, Shami Acharya2, Shahrzad Hadavi2, Jonathan P. Bestwick3, Julian Fearnley4, Andrew J. Lees1, Gavin Giovannoni2 [Google Scholar]
- Taylor and Francis Online: Peer reviewed Journals, ”www.tandfonline.com” [Google Scholar]
- Academy of Neurological physical therapy, ”https://www.neuropt.org/” [Google Scholar]
- ClearSky medical diagnostics, ”www.clearskymd.com” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.