ITM Web Conf.
Volume 42, 20221st International Conference on Applied Computing & Smart Cities (ICACS21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 February 2022|
- IoT global annual revenue 2019-2030, https://www.statista.com/statistics, Published by Arne Holst, Aug 25, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Usmonov, Maksudjon, and Francesco Gregoretti, Design and implementation of a LoRa based wireless control for drip irrigation systems, 2017 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Automation Engineering (ICRAE). IEEE, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- López-Cardona, J. D., et al., Remote optical powering using fiber optics in hazardous environments, Journal of Lightwave Technology 36.3 (2018): 748-754. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rosolem, Joao Batista, and R. Roka, Power-over-fiber applications for telecommunications and for electric utilities, Optical fiber and wireless communications (2017): 255-278. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, Pu, et al., Power-over-fiber system with energy management scheme for electric power industry, Optical Engineering 58.9 (2019): 096104. [Google Scholar]
- Casaleiro, João Carlos, et al., On the Feasibility of GPON Fiber Light Energy Harvesting for the Internet of Things, i-ETC: ISEL Academic Journal of Electronics Telecommunications and Computers 4.1 (2018): 9. [Google Scholar]
- Efika Schubert, Markus B., and Jürgen H. Werner, Flexible solar cells for clothing, Materials today 9.6 (2006): 42-50. [Google Scholar]
- Laser-Induced Damage in Silica Optical Fibers: https://www.thorlabs.com, December (2021); [Google Scholar]
- Todoroki, Shin-ichi, Fiber fuse propagation behavior, INTECH Open Access Publisher, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Swartz, Craig H., et al., Measurement of shunt resistance and conduction band offset in Cu (In, Ga) Se2 solar cells through joint analysis of temperature and intensity dependence of open-circuit voltage and photoluminescence, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 59.5 (2020): 055504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.