ITM Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering 2022 (ICAIE’2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- V. Jacobson, D. Smetters, J. Thornton, M. Plass, N. Briggs, and R. Braynard, “Networking Named Content,” in Proc. ofCoNEXT, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, A. Afanasyev, J. Burke, V. Jacobson, kc claffy, P. Crowley, C. Papadopoulos, L. Wang, and B. Zhang, “Named Data Networking,” ACM Computer Communication Review, July 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Yi, A. Afanasyev, I. Moiseenko, L. Wang, B. Zhang, L. Zhang, A case for stateful forwarding plane, [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang and A. K. M. M. Hoque, “OSPFN : An OSPF Based Routing Protocol for Named Data Networking,” pp. 1–15, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Berger, “RFC 5250 - The OSPF Opaque LSA Option,” 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hoque, A.K.M.M., Amin, S.O., Alyyan, A., Zhang, B., Zhang, L., Wang, L.: NLSR: named-data link state routing protocol. In: Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGCOMM Workshop on Infor- mation-Centric Networking, pp. 1–6 (2013). https://doi.org/10. 1145/2491224.2491231 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghasemi, H. Yousefi, K. G. Shin, and B. Zhang. MUCA: New Routing for Named Data Networking. In 2018 IFIP Networking Conference (IFIP Networking) and Workshops, pages 289–297, May 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhu and A. Afanasyev, “Let’s ChronoSync: Decentralized dataset state synchronization in named data networking,” in IEEE ICNP’13, 2013, pp. 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- M. Tortelli, L. A. Grieco, G. Boggia, and K. Pentikousis. Cobra: Lean intra-domain routing in [Google Scholar]
- V. Lehman, A. Gawande, R. Aldecoa, D. Krioukov, and L. Wang, “An Experimental Investigation of Hyperbolic Routing with a Smart Forwarding Plane in NDN,” 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Aboud and H. Touati, “Geographic interest forwarding in NDN-based wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of IEEE/ACS International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, AICCSA, 2017, [Google Scholar]
- V. Jacobson, J. Burke, L. Zhang, B. Zhang, K. Claffy, C. Papadopoulos, T. Abdelzaher, L. Wang, J. A. Halderman, and P. Crowley, “Named data networking next phase (ndn-np) project may 2014-april 2015 annual report,” [Google Scholar]
- Huichen Dai, Jianyuan Lu, Yi Wang and Bin Liu, “A two-layer intra-domain routing scheme for named data networking,” 2012 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), 2012, pp. 2815-2820, doi: 10.1109/GLOCOM.2012.6503543. [Google Scholar]
- N. McKeown et al., “OpenFlow: Enabling Innovation in Campus Networks,” ACM SIGCOMM Comput. Commun. Rev., vol. 38, no. 2, p. 69, 2008. “Opendaylight web.” [Online]. Available: https://www.opendaylight.org/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu and H. Wadekar, “SDAR: Software Defined Intra-Domain Routing in Named Data Networks,” 2016 IEEE 15th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA), 2016, pp. 158-161, doi: 10.1109/NCA.2016.7778611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Aubry, T. Silverston and I. Chrismen, “Implementation and Evaluation of a Controller-Based Forwarding Scheme for NDN,” 2017 IEEE 31st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA), 2017, pp. 144-151, doi: 10.1109/AINA.2017.83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Torres, J.V., Duarte, C.: CROS-NDN: controller-based routing strategy for named data networking. In: Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro-GTA/COPPE/UFRJ, pp. 1–6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kalghoum, A.; Saidane, L.A. FCR-NS: A novel caching and forwarding strategy for Named Data Networking based on Software Defined Networking. Clust. Comput. 2019, 22, 981–994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spyridon Mastorakis, Alexander Afanasyev, Ilya Moiseenko, and Lixia Zhang. 2016. ndnSIM 2: An updatedNDNsimulator for NS-3. Technical Report NDN-0028, Revision 2. NDN [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Riley and T. R. Henderson, “The ns-3 Network Simulator”, in Modeling and Tools for Network Simulation, K. Wehrle, M. Günes¸, and J. Gross, Eds., Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer, 2010, pp. 15–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Afanasyev, Y. Yingdi, J. Shi, D. Pesavento, E. Newberry, J. Pereira, S. Mastorakis, W. Shang, M. Sweatt, V. Lehman, J. Thompson, T. Jiewam, J. Quevedo, I. Moiseenko, S. Chen, X. Jiang, and M. Juszkiewicz, Ndn-cxx: NDN C++ library with eXperimental eXtensions, Jul. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kulinski, A. Afanasyev, W. Shang, and Y. Yingdi, PyNDN - NDN bindings for Python, May 2016. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/cawka/PyNDN (visited on 07/04/2016). [Google Scholar]
- “Mini-NDN GitHub,” https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn. [Google Scholar]
- Zéev Lailari, Hila Ben Abraham, Ben Aronberg, Jackie Hudepohl, Haowei Yuan, John D. DeHart, Jyoti Parwatikar, and Patrick Crowley. Experiments with the Emulated NDN Testbed in ONL. In Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking. ACM, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.