ITM Web Conf.
Volume 43, 2022The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Engineering 2022 (ICAIE’2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- Terrapon-Pfaff, J., Ortiz, W., Dienst, C., & Gröne, M. C. (2018). Energizing the WEF nexus to enhance sustainable development at local level. Journal of Environmental Management, 223, 409–416. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.06.037 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 1 in 3 people globally do not have access to safe drinking water – UNICEF, WHO. (2019, June 18). World Health Organization. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.who.int/news/item/18-06-2019-1-in-3-people-globally-do-not-have-access-to-safe-drinking-water-unicef-who [Google Scholar]
- Ritchie, H. (2020, November 28). Access to Energy. Our World in Data. Retrieved January 2022, from https://ourworldindata.org/energy-access#access-to-electricity [Google Scholar]
- Glassman, D., Wucker, M., Isaacman, T., Champilou, C., 2011. The Water-energy Nexus: Adding Water to the Energy Agenda. World Policy Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Negacz, K., Vellinga, P., Barrett-Lennard, E., Choukr-Allah, R., & Elzenga, T. (2021). Future of Sustainable Agriculture in Saline Environments (1st ed.). CRC Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO. (2021). Morocco | MOSAICC | Modelling System for Agricultural Impacts of Climate Change (MOSAICC). Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.fao.org/in-action/mosaicc/on-the-ground/morocco/en/ [Google Scholar]
- Daher, B., & Mohtar, R. H. (2021). Water-Energy-Food Sustainable Development Goals in Morocco. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, 1–18. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70061-8_133-1 [Google Scholar]
- Morocco Arable Land 1961–2022. (2022). MacroTrends. Retrieved January 20, 2022, from https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/MAR/morocco/arable-land [Google Scholar]
- International Trade Administration. (2021, October 21). Morocco - Country Commercial Guide. International Trade Administration | Trade.Gov. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/morocco-energy [Google Scholar]
- Alami, A. (2021, November 19). How Morocco went big on solar energy. BBC Future. Retrieved 2022, from https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20211115-how-morocco-led-the-world-on-clean-solar-energy [Google Scholar]
- Hssaisoune, M., Bouchaou, L., Sifeddine, A., Bouimetarhan, I., & Chehbouni, A. (2020). Moroccan Groundwater Resources and Evolution with Global Climate Changes. Geosciences, 10(2), 81. https://doi.org/10.3390/geosciences10020081 [Google Scholar]
- Hands-on the Water-Energy-Food Nexus - A new approach to support food security and sustainable agriculture in the NENA region. (2021, May 24). FAO. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.fao.org/neareast/news/view/en/c/1402036/ [Google Scholar]
- FAO. (2021b, February 15). Water-Energy-Food Nexus Webinar series. Topic: Tools and Methods to Find Nexus Solutions: Examples from Morocco and Jordan. Retrieved January 2022, from https://cdn.sei.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2nd-webinar-nexus-fao-final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Signing of the contractual documents related to the implementation of the project of seawater desalination for irrigation and drinking water supply in the Souss Massa region – MEF – Kingdom of Morocco. (2017, June 29). Ministry of Economy and Finance. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.finances.gov.ma/en/Pages/detail-actualite.aspx?fiche=3475 [Google Scholar]
- Oubelkacem, A., Scardigno, A., & Choukr‐Allah, R. (2020). Treated Wastewater Reuse on Citrus in Morocco: Assessing the Economic Feasibility of Irrigation and Nutrient Management Strategies. Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management, 16(6), 898–909. https://doi.org/10.1002/ieam.4314 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, KTH, & SEI. (2021, September 13). GitHub - Climate, Land and Energy Analytical study of Potential Nexus Issues in Jordan and Morocco. Github. Retrieved January 2022, from https://github.com/KTH-dESA/FAO [Google Scholar]
- Jauad El. (2021, June 7). Webinar on “Desalination & Renewable Energy” - Desalination & Renewables perspectives in Morocco. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/files/morocco_desalination.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Promoting human-centric technologies and the urban NEXUS to address the Water-Energy-Food (WEF) sustainability challenges of smart cities. (2020, December 10). G20 Insights. Retrieved January 2022, from https://www.g20-insights.org/policy_briefs/promoting-human-centric-technologies-and-the-urban-nexus-to-address-the-water-energy-food-wef-sustainability-challenges-of-smart-cities/ [Google Scholar]
- Lawford, R. G. (2019). A Design for a Data and Information Service to Address the Knowledge Needs of the Water-Energy-Food (W-E-F) Nexus and Strategies to Facilitate Its Implementation. Frontiers in Environmental Science, 7. https://doi.org/10.3389/fenvs.2019.00056 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.