ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- S. d’Oleire-Oltmanns, I. Marzolff, K. D. Peter, and J. B. Ries, “Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for monitoring soil erosion in Morocco, ” Remote Sensing, vol. 4, pp. 3390–3416. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Belloni, M. Feroli, A. Ficola, S. Pagnottelli, and P. Valigi, “A mini UAV for security environmental monitoring and surveillance: Telemetry data analysis, ” in ‘Workshop Proceedings of SIMP AR’, pp. 426–433. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zulu and S. John, “A review of control algorithms for autonomous quadrotors, ” arXiv preprint arXiv:1602.02622, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Heryanto, H. Suprijono, B. Y. Suprapto, and B. Kusumoputro, “Attitude and Altitude Control of a Quadcopter Using Neural Network Based Direct Inverse Control Scheme, ” ‘Advanced Science Letters’, vol. 23, pp. 4060–4064, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Servais, B. d'Andréa-Novel, and H. Mounier, “Ground control of a hybrid tricopter,” in ‘Unmanned Aircraft Systems (ICUAS)’, International Conference on, pp. 945–950. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ramp and E. Papadopoulos, “On modeling and control of a holonomic vectoring tricopter, ” in ‘Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS)’, IEEE/RSJ International Conference, pp. 662–668. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Y. Suprapto, M. Heryanto, H. Suprijono, and B. Kusumoputro, “Altitude Control of Heavy-Lift Hexacopter using Direct Inverse Control Based on Elman Recurrent Neural Network, ” in ‘Computer Modeling and Simulation’, the Eighth International Conference, pp. 135–140. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baránek and F. Šole, “Modelling and control of a hexa-copter, ” in ‘Carpathian Control Conference (ICCC)’, Thirteenth International Confrence, pp. 19–23. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Er, S. Yuan, and N. Wang, “Development control and navigation of Octocopter, ” in ‘Control and Automation (ICCA)’, Tenth IEEE International Conference, pp. 1639–1643. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Romero, D. F. Pozo, and J. A. Rosales, “Quadcopter stabilization by using PID controllers, ” Maskana, pp. 175–186, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.