ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- C. G. San Jose, “Document Security System Using Improved Hash Algorithm on Pre-processing Operation”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 972–978, 2019. Available: 10.5373/jardcs/v11sp11/20193123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kaspar, H. Rust, U. Ulbrich and P. Becker, “Verification and process oriented validation of the MiKlip decadal prediction system”, Meteorologische Zeitschrift, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 629–630, 2016. Available: 10.1127/metz/2016/0831. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Houtan, A. Hafid and D. Makrakis, “A Survey on Blockchain Based Self-Sovereign Patient Identity in Healthcare”, IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 90478–90494, 2020. Available: 10.1109/access.2020.2994090. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dagher, J. Mohler, M. Milojkovic and P. Marella, “Ancile: Privacy-preserving framework for access control and interoperability of electronic health records using blockchain technology”, Sustainable Cities and Society, vol. 39, pp. 283–297, 2018. Available: 10.1016/j.scs.2018.02.014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sharma, “A Survey On Privacy Preserving Methods Of Electronic Medical Record Using Block chain”, Journal Of Mechanics Of Continua And Mathematical Sciences, vol. 15, no. 2, 2020. Available: 10.26782/jmcms.2020.02.00004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Saxena and S. Pushkar, “Risk Reduction Privacy Preserving Approach for Accessing Electronic Health Records”, International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 46–57, 2021. Available: 10.4018/ijhisi.20210701.oa3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Park, Y. Kim and J. Shim, “Block chain-Based PrivacyPreserving System for Genomic Data Management Using Local Differential Privacy”, Electronics, vol. 10, no. 23, p. 3019, 2021. Available: 10.33 90/electronics10233019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. George and L. Jayashree, “A survey on user privacy preserving blockchain for health insurance using Ethereum smart contract”, International Journal of Information Privacy, Security and Integrity, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 111, 2021. Available: 10.1504/ijipsi.2021.120354. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Gu, N. Wu, Y. Liu, F. Yu and B. Yin, “WPKI Certificate Verification Scheme Based on Certificate Digest Signature-Online Certificate Status Protocol”, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2018, pp. 1–19, 2018. Available: 10.1155/2018/7379364. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, J. Zhang, W. Xu and Z. Li, “Identity-based public data integrity verification scheme in cloud storage system via blockchain”, The Journal of Supercomputing, 2022. Available: 10.1007/s11227-021-04193-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.