ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- V. R. V. S. S. T. Sooraj Krishna, Sreevijay, Farmer friend, IEEE, 10, pp. 9–19 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Anitha GovindrajDr, Crop price prediction using machine learning, IEEE, 6, pp. 14–20 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.B.W.W.S. Ghionea, Algorithms to predict the moisture content of the grain, IEEE, 1, pp. 1–7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.M.R. Vidhya, Predicting yield of crop using ml algorithm, IEEE, 9, pp. 1–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.K.M.G.S. Prince Samuel S.K. Malarvizhi, Machine learning and internet of things based agriculture, IEEE, 2, pp. 3–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.D.M. Subramaniya Raman M.K. E- Farming: A Breakthrough for Farmers, IJERT, 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Monika Jadhav, Android application for farmers, IEEE, 6, pp. 1–3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. M. B. Karthikeyan Sainavinraj M.S., Praveen Kumar A., Farmer ’s friend, IEEE, 6, pp. 1–9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Anirudha Vachaspati Vempati, Agricultural problems and technology-based sustainable solutions, IEEE, 5, pp. 6–13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.C.N. Vanitha, N.A. Rchana, Agriculture analysis using data mining and machine learning techniques, IEEE, 3, pp. 8–15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.P.H. Trupti Bhange, Swati Shekapure, Prediction of crop yield and suitable crop, IEEE, 8, pp. 1–5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. G. Parul Sharma, Yash Paul Singh Berwal, Krishimitr (farmers friend), IEEE, 4, pp. 893–899 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.