ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- T-RECSYS: A Novel Music Recommendation System Using Deep Learning. 2019 IEEE International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Badrul Sarwar, George Karypis, Joseph Konstan, and John Ried. Item-Based Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithms (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A Survey of Music Recommendation Systems and Future Perspectives, Conference: The 9th International Symposium on Computer Music Modeling and Retrieval (CMMR) At: London, UK (June, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Application of Content-Based Approach in Research Paper Recommendation System for a Digital Library. (October, 2014) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications 5(10). [Google Scholar]
- librosa: Audio and Music Signal Analysis in Python. Conference: Python in Science Conference (January, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://librosa.org/doc/latest/index.html. [Google Scholar]
- Music Feature Extraction. Sanket Doshi (Dec, 2018)8. Saad Albawi; Tareq Abed Mohammed; Saad Al- Zawi. Understanding of a convolutional neural network. 2017 IEEE International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Keiron Teilo (O'Shea Aberystwyth University). An Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks. (November, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Alfirna Rizqi Lahitani; Adhistya Erna Permanasari; Noor Akhmad Setiawan. Cosine similarity to determine similarity measure. 2016 4th IEEE International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Dani Gunawan (University of Sumatera Utara), Mohammad Andri Budiman (University of Sumatera Utara). The Implementation of Cosine Similarity to Calculate Text Relevance. March 2018 Journal of Physics Conference Series 978(1):012120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://towardsdatascience.com/understanding- cosine-similarity-and-its-application-fd42f585296a [Google Scholar]
- C. de la Bandera, A.M. Barbancho, L.J. Tard'on, Simone Sammartino, and Isabel Barbancho. Humming Method for Content-Based Music Information Retrieval. ISMIR 2011, (Ismir):49–54, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Cristobal Veas. Predicting the Music Mood of a Song with Deep Learning. Published in Towards Data Science (Aug 15, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.