ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Gull, H., Saqib, M., Iqbal, S. Z., & Saeed, S. (2020). Improving Learning Experience of Students by Early Prediction of Student Performance using Machine Learning. 2020 IEEE International Conference for Innovation in Technology (INOCON). [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, R. N., & Gupta, R. (2020). Feature Selection Techniques and its Importance in Machine Learning: A Survey. 2020 IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS). [Google Scholar]
- Aparna, U.R. and S. Paul, “Feature selection and extraction in data mining,” 2016 Online International Conference on Green Engineering and Technologies (IC-GET), 2016, pp. 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- T.R.N. and R. Gupta, “A Survey on Machine Learning Approaches and Its Techniques:” 2020 IEEE International Students' Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS), 2020, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, T. R., Vamsidhar, T., Harika, B., Kumar, T. M., & Nissy, R. (2019). Students Performance Prediction Using Data Mining Techniques. 2019 International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems (ICISS). [Google Scholar]
- Amra, I. A. A., & Maghari, A. Y. A. (2017). Students performance prediction using KNN and Naïve Bayesian. 2017 8th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT). [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, M., Dawodi, M., Tomohisa, W., & Ahmadi, N. (2019). Comparative study of supervised learning algorithms for student performance prediction. 2019 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Information and Communication (ICAIIC). [Google Scholar]
- Danasingh, Asir Antony & Balamurugan, Suganya & Epiphany, Jebamalar Leavline. (2016). Literature Review on Feature Selection Methods for HighDimensional Data. International Journal of Computer Applications. [Google Scholar]
- Prediction of students’ performance using Educational Data Mining. 2016 International Conference on Data Mining and Advanced Computing (SAPIENCE). [Google Scholar]
- Kaur, A., Guleria, K., & Kumar Trivedi, N. (2021). Feature Selection in Machine Learning: Methods and Comparison. 2021 International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.