ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Hackman J R, Oldham G R. Development of Job Diagnostic Survey [J]. Journal of Applied Psychology, 1975, 60:159-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chung K H. Motivational theories and practices. Columbus, OH: Grid Publishing, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- DeCotiis T A, Koys D J. The identiication and measurement of the dimensions of the organizational climate[J]. Academy of Management Proceeding, 1980, (1):171-175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang A C, Cheng B S. When does benevolent leadership lead to creativity? The moderating role of creative role identity and job autonomy[J]. Journal of Organizational Behaviors, 2010, 31 (1) : 106-121. [Google Scholar]
- Shalley C E, Gilson L L. What leaders need to know: A review of social and contextual factors that can foster or hinder creativity[J]. The Leadership Quarterly, 2004, (1) : 33-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Langfred C W, Moye N A. Effects of task autonomy on performance: An extended model considering motivational, informational, Structural mechanisms and mechanisms of structural mechanisms[J]. Journal of Applied Psychology, 2004, 89(6):934-945. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Humphrey S E, Nahrgang J D, Morgeson F P. Integrating motivational, social, and contextual work design features: A meta-analytic summary and theoretical extension of the work design literature[J]. Journal of Applied Tended, 2007.95 (5) : 1332-1356. [Google Scholar]
- Lepine J A, Dyne L V. Peer Responses to Low Performers: An Attributional Model for Helping in the Context of Groups[J]. Academy of Management Review, 2001, 26(1):67-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vegt G S, Emans B, Vliert E. Patterns of interdependence in work teams: ‐level investigation of the relationship with job and team satisfaction[J]. Personnel Psychology, 2010, 54(1):51-69. [Google Scholar]
- Schnake M E, Dumler M P. Levels of measurement and analysis issues in organizational citizenship behaviour research[J]. Journal of, 76 Occupational & Organizational tended, 2011:283-301. [Google Scholar]
- Bachrach D G, Powell B C, Bendoly E, et al. Organizational citizenship behavior and performance evaluations: exploring the impact of task interdependence[J]. J Appl Psychol, 2006, 91(1):193-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zapf D, Knorz C, Kulla M. On the relationship between mobbing factors, and job content, social work environment, Outcomes and outcomes outcomes[J]. European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 1996, 5(2):215-237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fong P, Men C, Luo J, et al. Knowledge hiding and team creativity:the contingent role of task interdependence[J]. Management The Decision, 2018, 56 (2) : 18 to 33. [Google Scholar]
- Aquino Karl, Thau Stefan. Workplace Victimization: Aggression from Target’s Perspective[J]. Journal of Psychology, 2009, 60(1):717-741. [Google Scholar]
- Bowling N A, Beehr T A. Workplace Harassment from the Victim’s Perspective: Theoretical Model and meta-analysis [J]. Journal of Applied Psychology, 2006, 91(5):998-1012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robert C L, Sandy J W, Lisa K B. Task Interdependence as a Moderator of the Relation Between Group Control and Performance[J]. Human Relations, 1997, 50 (2) : 169-181. [Google Scholar]
- James, A, Breaugh. The Measurement of Work Autonomy[J]. Human Relations, 1985, 38(6):551-570. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campion M A, Medsker G J and Higgs A C. “Relations between work group characteristics and effectiveness: Implications for designing effective work groups “[J]. Personnel Psychology, 1993, 46 (4):823-847. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohly S, Fritz C. Work characteristics, challenge appraisal, creativity, and proactive behavior: Journal of Organizational Behavior, 2010, 31(4):543-565. (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hackman J R, Oldham G R. Motivation through the design of work: Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 1976, 16(2): 250-279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J. Feedback valence, feedback style, task autonomy, and achievement orientation: Journal of Applied Psychology, 1998, 83(2):261-276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.