ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- S. Granger, The computer learner corpus: A versatile new source of data for SLA research. In Granger, S. (ed.) Learner English on Computer. Addison Wesley Longman: London & New York. (1998). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wen, M. Liang, X. Yan, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. (in Chinese) (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ortega, Syntactic complexity measures and their relationship to L2 proficiency: A research synthesis of college-level L2 writing. Applied Linguistics 24 (4), 492-518. (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Casanave, Language development in students’ journals. Journal of Second Language Writing, 3 (3), 179-201. (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu, H. Ai, Syntactic complexity in college-level English writing: Differences among writers with diverse L1 backgrounds. Journal of Second Language Writing, 29, 16-27. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Barrot, J. Agdeppa, Complexity, Accuracy, and Fluency as Indices of College -Level L2 Writers ’ Proficiency. Assessing Writing, 47 (1), 100510. (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zeng, A Comparison of Syntactic Complexity in Timed and Untimed Compositions of English Majors, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 5:67-74.(in Chinese) (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. He, Z. Li, et al, A Study on the Syntactic Characteristics of Highly Scored English Written TextsData Mining of English Written Texts Based on Juku Correction Network, Modern Education Technology, 28(12), 74-79.(in Chinese). (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, Chinese Learners’ Lexical and Syntactic Development in English L2 Writing, Doctoral dissertation, Shanghai Foreign Studies University. (in Chinese). (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jiang, Towards Syntactic Complexity and Semantic Cohesion in Argumentative Writings, Master’s thesis, Guangxi University). (in Chinese). (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu, Automatic analysis of syntactic complexity in second language writing. International Journal of Corpus Linguistics, 15(4), 474-496. (2010). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hunt, Recent measures in syntactic development. Elementary English, 43, 732–739. (1966) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.