ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Communication Technology Security Network|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- Luo Wencui, Research on cooperative multi-input and multi-output technology of UAV[D]. Shaanxi: University of Electronic Science and Technology of Shaanxi, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunguo, Zhong Chongxian, Yang Luxi. Joint beamforming for cooperative relay enhanced MIMO communication system [J]. Signal Processing, 2009(12):1853-1860. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ju, Wang Chao, Xu Hongji, et al. Data Acquisition and Processing, 2014(3):360365. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Huazheng, Zhu Shibing, Xi Youyou. A Review of hybrid beamforming technology for millimeter-wave Large-scale MIMO Systems [J]. Telecommunications Technology, 2019(2): 241-248. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shilian, Zhu Li, Luo Junshan, et al. Research on secure communication technology of millimeter wave line-of-sight MIMO [J]. Journal of Radio Science, 2020(4):457-468. [Google Scholar]
- Song Qingheng, Zheng Fuchun. Energy efficient multi-antenna UAV-enabled mobile relay[J]. China Communications, 2018, 15(5): 41-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Qingheng, Zheng Fuchun, Zeng Yong, et al. Joint beamforming and power allocation for UAV-enabled full-duplex relay [J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2019, 68(2): 1657-1671. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Havary-Nassab V, Shahbazpanahi S, Grami A, et al. Distributed beamforming for relay networks based on second-orderstatistics of the channel state information[J]. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2008, 56(9): 4306-4316. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.