ITM Web Conf.
Volume 46, 2022International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences (ICEAS’22)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Embedded Systems and Reconfigurable Architecture|
|Published online||06 June 2022|
- J.D. Owens, D. Luebke, N. Govindaraju, M. Harris, J. Krüger, A.E. Lefohn, T.J. Purcell, A Survey of general-purpose computation on graphics hardware, in Computer graphics forum (Wiley Online Library, 2007), Vol. 26, pp. 80-113 [Google Scholar]
- M. Abouzahir, A. Elouardi, R. Latif, S. Bouaziz, A. Tajer, Robotics and Autonomous Systems 100, 14 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abouzahir, A. Elouardi, S. Bouaziz, R. Latif, A. Tajer, EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing 2016, 88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, G. Deng, W. Zhang, C. Zhang, F. Wang, Y. Liu, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing 17, 713 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Nguyen, A. Elouardi, S.A.R. Florez, S. Bouaziz, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 20, 4103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rosten, R. Porter, T. Drummond, IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence pp. 105-119(2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Seignez, M. Kieffer, A. Lambert, E. Walter, T. Maurin, IEEE Int. Journal of Robotics Research 28, 34 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Madow, L.H. Madow, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics 15, 1 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- J. Montiel, J. Civera, A. Davison, Unified inverse depth parametrization for monocular SLAM, in Int. Conf. on Robotics: Science and Systems (2006), pp. 16-19 [Google Scholar]
- E. Eade, T. Drummond, Scalable Monocular SLAM, in IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (2006), Vol. 1, pp. 469-476, ISSN 1063-6919 [Google Scholar]
- M. Njiki, A. Elouardi, S. Bouaziz, O. Casula, O. Roy, A real-time implementation of the Total Focusing Method for rapid and precise diagnostic in non destructive evaluation, in IEEE 24th International Conference on Application-Specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP) (2013), pp. 245-24 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.