ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design, Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Kraut R E, Fussell S R, Brennan S E, et al. Understanding effects of proximity on collaboration: Implications for technologies to support remote collaborative work [J]. Distributed work, 2002: 137-162. [Google Scholar]
- Fleury C, Duval T, Gouranton V, et al. Evaluation of remote collaborative manipulation for scientific data analysis[C]//Proceedings of the 18th ACM symposium on Virtual reality software and technology. 2012: 129-136. [Google Scholar]
- Regenbrecht H, Haller M, Hauber J, et al. Carpeno: interfacing remote collaborative virtual environments with table-top interaction [J]. Virtual Reality, 2006, 10(2): 95-107. [Google Scholar]
- Piumsomboon T, Lee Y, Lee G, et al. CoVAR: a collaborative virtual and augmented reality system for remote collaboration [M]//SIGGRAPH Asia 2017 Emerging Technologies. 2017: 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- Li S, Zhan A, Wu X, et al. Efficient Emergency Rescue Navigation with Wireless Sensor Networks [J]. J. Inf. Sci. Eng., 2011, 27(1): 51-64. [Google Scholar]
- He Z, Wu Q, Wen L, et al. A process mining approach to improve emergency rescue processes of fatal gas explosion accidents in Chinese coal mines [J]. Safety science, 2019, 111: 154-166. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J, Tang Z, Yuan X, et al. A VR-based the emergency rescue training system of railway accident [J]. Entertainment Computing, 2018, 27: 23-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.