ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Jobard B, Lefer W. Creating evenly-based streamlines of arbitrary density[C]//Proceedings of Eighth Eurographics Workshop on Visualization in Scientific Computing, 1997:45-55 [Google Scholar]
- Mebarki A, Alliez P, Devillers O. Farthest point seeding for efficient placement of streamlines[C]//Vis 05: Proceedings of the IEEE Visualization 2005, 2005: 479-486 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xujia Qin, Guofu Chen, Yangyang Shan, Hongbo Zheng, Meiyu Zhang. Adaptive Color Mapping Enhancement Algorithm for Vector Field Streamlines [J]. Computer Science, 2020, 47(S2): 236-240 [Google Scholar]
- Fangfang Zhan. Research and improvement on visualization method of line integral convolution two-dimensional vector field [D]. Beijing University of Chemical Technology, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Laidlaw D H, Kirby R M, Jackson C D, et al. Comparing 2D Vector Field Visualization Methods: A User Study[J]. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2005, 11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.