ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- H. Min, “Artificial intelligence in supply chain management: theory and applications,” International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 13–39, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Raman, N. Patwa, I. Niranjan, U. Ranjan, K. Moorthy, and A. Mehta, “Impact of big data on supply chain management,” International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 579–596, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Baryannis, S. Validi, S. Dani, and G. Antoniou, “Supply chain risk management and artificial intelligence: state of the art and future research directions,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 57, no. 7, pp. 2179–2202, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, X. Chen, F. Jia, S. Brown, Y. Gong, and Y. Xu, “Supply chain finance: A systematic literature review and bibliometric analysis,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 204, pp. 160–173, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben-Daya, E. Hassini, and Z. Bahroun, “Internet of things and supply chain management: a literature review,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 57, no. 15–16, pp. 4719–4742, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dash, M. McMurtrey, C. Rebman, and U. K. Kar, “Application of artificial intelligence in automation of supply chain management,” Journal of Strategic Innovation and Sustainability, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 43–53, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-J. Lai, T.-Y. Liu, and C.-L. Hwang, “Topsis for modm,” European journal of operational research, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 486–500, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. V´asquez, J. W. Escobar, and D. F. Manotas, “Ahp–topsis methodology for stock portfolio investments,” Risks, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 4, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, “Evaluation of vehicle handling stability based on interval topsis and entropy weights,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 2095, no. 1. IOP Publishing, 2021, p. 012055. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-L. Shen, C.-F. Lee, H.-H. Liu, P.-Y. Chang, and C.-H. Yang, “Effective multinational trade forecasting using lstm recurrent neural network,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 182, p. 115199, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, S. Liu, R. M. Magomedov, and A. A. Davidyants, “Optimization of inflow performance relationship curves for an oil reservoir by genetic algorithm coupled with artificial neural-intelligence networks,” Energy Reports, vol. 7, pp. 3116–3124, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Katoch, S. S. Chauhan, and V. Kumar, “A review on genetic algorithm: past, present, and future,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 8091–8126, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ullah, S. R. Naqvi, W. Farooq, H. Yang, S. Wang, D.-V. N. Vo et al., “A comparative study of machine learning methods for bio-oil yield prediction–a genetic algorithm-based features selection,” Bioresource Technology, vol. 335, p. 125292, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.