ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- KIM Y. Convolutional neural networks for sentence classification [J] arXiv preprint ar Xiv: 1408. 5882,2014. [Google Scholar]
- JORDAN M.I.A parallel distributed processing approach [J], Advances in Psychology, 1997, 121: 471–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SCHMIDHUBE R J. Deep learning in neural networks: an verview [J], Neural Networks, 2015, 61: 85–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GRAVES a Hmidhuber J. Framewise phoneme classification with bidirectional LSTM and other neural network architectures [J].Neural Networks, 2005, 18 (5–6): 602–610. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHO K, MERRIENBOER BV, BAHDANAU D, et.al. On the properties of neural machine translation: Encoder-decoder approaches[j].arXiv preprint arXiv: 1409,1259,2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaohua, Chen Li, Wei Tiantian, et al. Emotion analysis of Chinese short text based on self attention and Bi LSTM [J]. Chinese Journal of information technology, 2019, 33 (6): 100–107. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lihua, Hu Xiaolong Text emotion analysis based on deep learning [J] Journal of Hubei University: Natural Science Edition, 2020, 42 (2): 142–149. [Google Scholar]
- Cai J, Li J, Li W, et al. Deeplearning model used in text classification[C]//2018 15th International Computer Conference on Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing (ICCWAMTIP). IEEE, 2018: 123–126. [Google Scholar]
- LAI SW,XUL H,LIU K,et al. Recurrent convolutional neural networks for text classification[C]//Proceedings of the 29th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2015:2267–2273. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG J R,LI Y X,TIAN J,et al. LSTM-CNN hybrid model for text classification[C]// Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE 3rd Advanced Information Technology, Electronic and Automation Control Conference. 2018: 1675–1680. [Google Scholar]
- SHE X Y, ZHANG D. Text classification based on hybrid CNN-LSTM hybrid model[C]//Proceedings of the 2018 11th International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design.2018.DOI: 10.1109/ISCID.2018.10144. [Google Scholar]
- LI C B,ZHAN G H,LI Z H. News text classification based on improved Bi-LSTM-CNN[C]//Proceedings of the 2018 9th International Conference on Information Technology in Medicine and Education. 2018: 890–893. [Google Scholar]
- WANG G Y, LI C Y, WANG W L,et al. Joint embedding of words and labels for text classification[J].arXiv preprint ar Xiv: 1805.04174,2018. [Google Scholar]
- LUO L X Network text sentiment analysis method combining LDA text representation and GRU-CNN [J].Personal and Ubquitous Computing, 2019, 23 (3–4): 405–412. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Y S, ZHENG J, JIANG Y, et al. A text sentiment classification modeling method based on coordinated CNN-LSTM-Attention model [J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2019, 28(01): 120–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang M, Zhang W, Zhang M, et al. An LSTM-CNN attention approach for aspect-level sentiment classification [J]. Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering, 2019, 19(4): 859–868. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI C H, ZHANG C Y, FU Q. Research on CNN+LSTM user intention classification based on multi-granularity features of texts [J]. The Journal of Engineering, 2020, 2020(13). [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Cui M, Li J, et al. A hybrid medical text classification framework: Integrating attentive rule construction and neural network [J]. Neurocomputing, 2021, 443: 345–355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.