ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- ZhuanWei Wang, Chi Qian, Guo Wenchuan, et al. Internal quality detection of apples during late developmental period based on near-infrared spectral technology[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2018, 49(5): 348-354. [Google Scholar]
- Jiajia Yu, He Yong, Bao Yidan Study on nondestructive detection method of sugar and acidity of mango based on spectral technology [J] Spectroscopy and spectral analysis, 2008,28 (12): 2839-2842. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianping, Fu Xiaping, Zhou Ying, Ying Yibin, Xie Lijuan, Niu Xiaoying, Yan zhanke, Yu Haiyan Application of near infrared spectroscopy quantitative analysis technology in nondestructive detection of loquat soluble solids [J] Spectroscopy and spectral analysis, 2006 (09): 1605-1609. [Google Scholar]
- Lammertyn J, Nicolai BM, Ooms K, et al. Nondestructive measurement of acidity, soluble solids and firmness of Jonagold apples using NIR spectroscopy [J]. Transactions of the Asae, 1998, 41(4): 1089-1094. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- General Administration of quality supervision, inspection and Quarantine of the people’s Republic of China Fresh pear: GB / T 10650-2008, fresh pear [S] Beijing: China Standards Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.