ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- LI Gang, YU Changhai, LIU Yunpeng, et al. Challenges and prospects of fault prognostic and health management for power transformer [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017, 41(23): 156-167. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Yiming. Research on the online monitoring method of power transformer [D]. Shandong University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Guangyu, MA Songling. Research status and development of vibration method in on-line monitoring transformer [J]. Electrotechnics Electric, 2019(03): 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Fenghua, DUAN Ruochen, GENG Chao, et al. Research of vibration characteristics of power transformer winding based on magnetic-mechanical coupling field theory[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016, 36(09): 2555-2562. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Wang C, Li Q. Short-term wind power prediction using GA-ELM [J]. Open Electrical & Electronic Engineering Journal, 2017, 11(01): 48-56. [Google Scholar]
- Karaboga D, Akay B. A comparative study of Artificial Bee Colony algorithm [J]. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2009, 214(01): 108-132. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Karaboga D, Gorkemli B. A quick artificial bee colony (qABC) algorithm and its performance on optimization problems [J]. Applied Soft Computing, 2014, 23: 227-238. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.