ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Y. Liu, D. Feng et al., Current status and development trend of power quality comprehensive assessment, Power System Protection and Control, vol.48, pp. 167–176, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- X. Fu, H. Chen et al., Power quality comprehensive evaluation method for distributed generation, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol.34, pp. 4270–4276, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lin, Introduction of national interharmonic standard in public network, Distribution & Utilization, vol.27, pp. 8–11, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kaller, S. Bielen, W. Marneffe, The impact of regulatory quality and corruption on residential electricity prices in the context of electricity market reforms, Energy Policy, vol. 123, pp. 514–524, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheng, D. Liu, J. Wu, Comprehensive evaluation of power quality based on set pair analysis and variable fuzzy sets, Power System Technology, vol. 44, pp. 1950–1956, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiong, H. Cheng et al., Synthetic evaluation of power quality based on improved AHP and probability statistics, Power System Protection and Control, vol.37, pp. 48–52, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, Z. He, Power quality comprehensive evaluation combining subjective weight with objective weight, Power System Technology, vol. 33, pp. 55–61, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, L Chen, Comprehensive power quality evaluation of TOPSIS model based on combinatorial weighting method, Electrotechnical Application, vol. 39, pp. 20–25, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, L. Zhou et al., Comprehensive evaluation of power quality based on matterelement analysis theory, Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition), vol. 30, pp. 25–29, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pan, J. Zhou et al., Research on power quality evaluation based on radar chart method and fuzzy membership degree, Scientific Research Publishing. Proceedings of The 9th Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC 2017), pp. 10, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Qi, H. Ye et al., Risk assessment of transmission line based on multiple improved grey correlation method considering the impact of meteorological disasters, 2021 International Conference on Computer Technology and Media Convergence Design (CTMCD), pp. 277–280, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.