ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Tu Linfeng. Beam-guided shells for naval gun air defense[J]. Weapons Knowledge, 2020(11): 77-80. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Tiegang. Dynamic response analysis of test projectile simulating fuze environment of guided projectile [D].North Central University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Weihua. Launching mechanics analysis in the chamber of terminally guided artillery and research on the optimization of the protective structure of the test device [D]. Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeshan, He Weidong, Xu Fuming. The Design Principle and Technology of Gunpowder Charge[M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2006: 38-49 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hao, Rui Xiaoting, Wang Guoping, et al. Test and Simulation of Longitudinal Overload in the Bore of the Launch System [J]. Fire Power and Command and Control, 2013, 38(4): 169-173. [Google Scholar]
- Han Xueping, Rui Xiaoting, Wang Guoping, et al. Research on the overload of elastic projectile bore fuze based on wavelet[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2008(13): 3496-3499. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Chunsheng, Wang Hao. Computational Internal Ballistics [M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2006: 113-120. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaobing. Internal Ballistics of Guns [M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2014: 334-335. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Dongxing, Shen Dawei, Zhang Yu, Yuan Yuehua. Research on pressure testing technology of bomb bottom [J]. Journal of Rocket and Guidance, 2012, 32(05): 196-198. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.