ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Zhang Jun,Qian Hongwei,Yang Jianguo. Precise control of zinc liquid temperature in continuous hot dip galvanizing unit [J]. Bao-Steel Technology,2016,No. 1,59–63. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fang,Zhao Zenwu. emperature analysis of zinc liquid in zinc pot in continuous hot dip galvanizing process [J]. Journal of Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology,2011,V30(1),18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Jianjun,Zhou Ming,Li Guoyang. Deep application of zinc pot heat balance test [J]. Bao-Steel Technology,2011, No.4,68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Li Gang. Deep application of zinc pot heat balance test [J]. Xinjiang nonferrous metals.2011,supplementary issue (1),173–179. [Google Scholar]
- Dubois Michel. On Line Pot Heat Balance to Check Entry Strip Temperature[J]. he 9th International Conference on Zinc and Zinc Alloy Coated Steel Plates and the 2nd Asia Pacific Coating Conference,2013.Beijing.475–479. [Google Scholar]
- JOHN A. THORNTON AND HART F. GRAFF. An analytical description of the jet finishing process for hot-dip metallic coatings on strip. Metallurgical Transactions B. December 1976, Volume 7,pp 607–618. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin, H., Heat and Mass Transfer Between Impinging Gas Jets and Solid Surfaces. Advances in Heat Transfer, 1977, vol. 13, pp. 1–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Janetzke, W. Nitsche, J. Täge. Experimental investigations of flow field and heat transfer characteristics due to periodically pulsating impinging air jets. Heat and Mass Transfer. December 2008, Volume 45, pp 193–206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hofmann, H. M., Kind, M., and Martin, H. Numerical simulation of gas dynamics and heat exchange of jet impinging on a surface. Russian Aeronautics (Iz VUZ) October 2012, Volume 55, pp 430–434. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MICHAEL V. JENSEN and JENS H. WALTHER. Numerical Analysis of Jet Impingement Heat Transfer at High Jet Reynolds Number and Large Temperature Difference. Heat transfer Engineering vol. 34 no.10, 2013,801–809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Den Ouden, C., and Hoogendoorn, C. J.. The Effects of Nozzle Diameter on Impinging Jet Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. Journal of Heat Transfer. August 2004,Vol. 126, 554–557. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiuling, Continuous hot dip galvanized strip steel [M], Beijng; Metallurgical Industry Press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.