ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Antennas & Propagation|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- N. Anveshkumar, A. S. Gandhi, and V. Dhasarathan, Cognitive radio paradigm and recent trends of antenna systems in the UWB 3.1–10.6 GHz, Wirel. Networks 26, 3257–3274 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Palanisamy and M. Subramani, An integrated antenna for cognitive radio wireless sensor networks and HD video transmission applications, Int. J. RF Microw. Comput. Aided. Eng 31, 11 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Sandhu, S. Afridi, M. R. Anjum, B. S. Chowdhry, and Z. H. Khand, Ultra Wide Band (UWB) Horseshoe Antenna for Future Cognitive Radio Applications, Wirel. Pers. Commun 122, 1087–1099 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aggarwal and A. P. S. Pharwaha, Modified Koch curve broadband fractal antenna for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio, Int. J. Microw. Wirel. Technol 13, 947–953 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Anouar and S. Larbi, Array Antenna for Wireless Communication 5G, In the Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Smart City Applications, SCA, 10-11 October 2018, Tetouan, Morocco (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Guruswamy, R. Chinniah, and K. Thangavelu, A printed compact UWB Vivaldi antenna with hemi cylindrical slots and directors for microwave imaging applications, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun, 110 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zerrouk and S. Larbi, Frequency Reconfigurable Antenna Using Infinity Complementary Split Ring Resonator for Wireless Communication, in 2021 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies, ICECET, 9-10 December 2021, Cape Town-South Africa (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Heydari, K. Pedram, Z. Ahmed, and F. B. Zarrabi, Dual band monopole antenna based on metamaterial structure with narrowband and UWB resonances with reconfigurable quality, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun 81, 92–98 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanyal, P. P. Sarkar, and S. Sarkar, Octagonal nut shaped monopole UWB antenna with sextuple band notched characteristics, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun, 110 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sharma, A. Karmakarb, M. Sharma, A. Chauhan, S. Bansal, M. Hooda, S. Kumar, N. Gupta, A. K. Singh, Reconfigurable dual notch band antenna on Si-substrate integrated with RF MEMS SP4T switch for GPS, 3G, 4G, bluetooth, UWB and close range radar applications, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun 110, 7–9 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Gurjar, D. K. Upadhyay, B. K. Kanaujia, and A. Kumar, A compact modified sierpinski carpet fractal U WB MIMO antenna with square-shaped funnel-like ground stub, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun, 117 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tripathi, A. Mohan, and S. Yadav, Hexagonal fractal ultra-wideband antenna using Koch geometry with bandwidth enhancement, IET Microwaves Antennas Propag 8, 1445–1450 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Waghmare and A. Kothari, Spanner shaped ultra wideband patch antenna, in 2014 Students Conference on Engineering and Systems, SCES, 28-30 May 2014, Allahabad, India (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gupta, K. K. Mutai, V. Mathur, and D. Bhatnagar, A Novel Elliptical Ring Microstrip Patch Antenna for Ultra-Wideband Applications, Wireless Pers Commun 114, 3017-3029 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Lin, H. R. Chuang, and Y. C. Kan, A 3-12 GHz UWB planar triangular monopole antenna with ridged ground-plane, Prog. Electromagn. Res 83, 307–321 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Gautam, A. Bisht, and B. K. Kanaujia, A wideband antenna with defected ground plane for WLAN/WiMAX applications, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun 70, 354–358 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Majeed, A. S. Abdullah, K. H. Sayidmarie, R. A. Abd‐Alhameed, F. Elmegri, and J. M. Noras, Balanced dual‐segment cylindrical dielectric resonator antennas for ultra‐wideband applications, IET Microw. Antennas Propag 9, 1478–1486 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. W. Dai, X. Y. Zhou, and G. Q. Luo, Wideband directional antenna system with different polarizations for wireless communication system, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun 75, 119–123 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yang, H. Jingjian, W. weiwei, and Y. Naichang, An antipodal Vivaldi antenna with band-notched characteristics for ultra-wideband applications, AEU - Int. J. Electron. Commun 76, 152–157 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.