ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Antennas & Propagation|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- J. Bergin and J. R. Guerci, MIMO Radar Theory and Application. Boston, MA, USA: Artech House, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sun, A. P. Petropulu, and H. V. Poor, “MIMO Radar for Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems and Autonomous Driving: Advantages and Challenges,” IEEE Signal Process. Mag., vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 98–117, Jul. 2020, doi: 10.1109/MSP.2020.2978507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. T. Gilpin, “Real-Time Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) Radar Using Sotware Defined Radio,” Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston Ontario, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, D. Liang, Z. Wang, H. Yu, and Q. Liu, “Design and Implementation of a FPGA and DSP Based MIMO Radar Imaging System,” vol. 24, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sit, B. Nuss, S. Basak, M. Orzol, W. Wiesbeck, and T. Zwick, “Real-Time 2D+ velocity Localization Measurement of a Simultaneous- Transmit OFDM MIMO Radar using Software Defined Radios,” Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ganis, “Architectures and Algorithms for the Signal Processing of Advanced MIMO Radar Systems - CORE,” Universita’ Degli Studi Di Udine, 2018. Accessed: Mar. 09, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://core.ac.uk/display/195748925?recSetID= [Google Scholar]
- A. Figueroa, N. Joram, and F. Ellinger, “A fully modular, distributed FMCW MIMO radar system with a flexible baseband frequency,” in 2021 IEEE Radar Conference (RadarConf21), May 2021, pp. 1–6. doi: 10.1109/RadarConf2147009.2021.9455174. [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Kirk and W. W. Hwu, Programming Massively Parallel Processors, Third. Cambridge, MA, USA: Elsevier, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Nickolls, I. Buck, M. Garland, and K. Skadron, “Scalable parallel programming,” in 2008 IEEE Hot Chips 20 Symposium (HCS), Aug. 2008, pp. 40–53. doi: 10.1109/HOTCHIPS.2008.7476525. [Google Scholar]
- G.-J. van den Braak, B. Mesman, and H. Corporaal, “Compile-time GPU memory access optimizations,” in Modeling and Simulation 2010 International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Jul. 2010, pp. 200–207. doi: 10.1109/ICSAMOS.2010.5642066. [Google Scholar]
- P. Rajmic, Z. Prusa, and C. Wiesmeyr, “Computational cost of Chirp Z-transform and Generalized Goertzel algorithm,” in 2014 22nd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Sep. 2014, pp. 1004–1008. [Google Scholar]
- T. Yong and C. Wang, “Echo DOA Based High-resolution Target Location,” in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Signal, Information and Data Processing (ICSIDP), Dec. 2019, pp. 1–4. doi: 10.1109/ICSIDP47821.2019.9173194. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.