ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Antennas & Propagation|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- Fred Wiffen, Lawrence Sayer, Mohammud Z. Bocusy, Angela Doufexi, Andrew, “Comparison of OTFS and OFDM in Ray Launched sub-6 GHz and mmWave Line-of-Sight Mobility Channels”, DOI: 10.1109/PIMRC.2018.8580850 (Publisher: IEEE) (20 December 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ashwitha Naikoti, A. Chockalingam, “A DNN-based OTFS Transceiver with Delay-Doppler Channel Training and IQI Compensation”, DOI: 10.1109/PIMRC50174.2021.9569634 (Publisher: IEEE), (22 October 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Ronny Hadani, Anton Monk Cohere, “OTFS: A New Generation of Modulation Addressing the Challenges of 5G” (arXiv.1802.02623) (7 Feb 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa Ergen. “Mobile Broadband: including WiMAX and LTE”. Springer Science+Business Media. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-68192-4. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Noriyuki HASHIMOTO, Noboru OSAWA, Kosuke YAMAZAKI, and Shinsuke IBI, “Channel Estimation and Equalization for CP-OFDM-based OTFS in Fractional Doppler,Channels”, DOI: 10.1109/ICCWorkshops50388.2021.9473532 (Publisher: IEEE) (09 July 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Suvra Sekhar Das, Ramjee Prasad, “OTFS: Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation A Waveform for 6G Series River Publishers”, ISBN: 8770226563, (book) (2022) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hadani, S. Rakib, A. F. Molisch, C. Ibars, A. Monk, M. Tsatsanis, J. Delfeld, A. Goldsmith, R. Calderbank, : “Orthogonal Time Frequency Space (OTFS) modulation for millimeter-wave communications systems”, DOI: 10.1109/MWSYM.2017.8058662 Publisher: IEEE (05 October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Raviteja, Y. Hong, E. Viterbo, and E. Biglieri, “Practical Pulse-Shaping Waveforms for Reduced-Cyclic-Prefix OTFS”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, (Jan. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP, Service requirements for V2X services, TS 22.185, V 14.3, 3GPP, http://www.etsi.org/standards-search, (17-3-2017) [Google Scholar]
- Suvra Sekhar Das, Ramjee Prasad, “Evolution of Air Interface Towards 5G Radio Access Technology and Performance Analysis”, ISBN: 978-87-93609-81-5, River Publishers (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Shashank Tiwari, Suvra Sekhar Das, Member, IEEE and Vivek Rangamgari, “Low complexity LMMSE receiver for OTFS”, DOI: 10.1109/LCOMM.2019.2945564 Publisher: IEEE (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.