ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Section||Recent Computer Technologies|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- Zhang, R., Zheng, F., & Min, W., Sequential behavioral data processing using deep learning and the Markov transition field in online fraud detection. arXiv preprint arXiv:1808.05329 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CyberSource. (2017, Nov. 29). North AMERCA edition, online fraud benchmark report persistence is critical Online. (2017) Available: https://www.cybersource.com/content/dam/documents/en/online-fraud-benchmark-report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Quah and M. Sriganesh, “Real-Time credit card fraud detection using computational intelligence, ” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 35, pp. 17211732, November (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghosh and D. L. Reilly, “Credit card fraud detection with a neural-network, ” in System Sciences, 1994. Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Hawaii International Conference on, vol. 3, pp. 621–630, IEEE, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Murli, Divya, et al. “Credit card fraud detection using neural networks.” International Journal of Students’ Research in Technology & Management 2.2 (2015): 84-88. [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, Y., Credit Card Fraud Detection using Deep Learning. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, 8(5), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pillai, T.R., Hashem, I.A.T., Brohi, S.N., Kaur, S. and Marjani, M., October. Credit card fraud detection using deep learning technique. In 2018 Fourth International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication & Automation (ICACCA) (pp. 1-6). IEEE. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shah, P. Shah, H. Shetty, and K. Mistry, “Review of credit card fraud detection techniques, ” in 2019 IEEE International Conference on System, Computation, Automation and Networking (ICSCAN), pp. 1–7, IEEE, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Bandyopadhyay, Samir Kumar, and Shawni Dutta. “Detection of fraud transactions using recurrent neural network during COVID-19: fraud transaction during COVID19.” Journal of Advanced Research in Medical Science & Technology (ISSN: 23946539) 7.3 (2020): 16-21. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J.I.Z. and Lai, K.L., 2021. Deep convolution neural network model for creditcard fraud detection and alert. Journal of Artificial Intelligence, 3(02), pp.101-112. [Google Scholar]
- Voican, O., 2021. Credit Card Fraud Detection using Deep Learning Techniques. Informatica Economica, 25(1), (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Asha, R. B., and Suresh Kumar KR. “Credit card fraud detection using artificial neural network.” Global Transitions Proceedings 2.1 (2021): 35-41. [Google Scholar]
- Keras the python deep learning library Online. Available: https://keras.io/ [Google Scholar]
- Google-Colaboratory. Available: https://colab.research.google.com/?utm_source=scs-index [Google Scholar]
- XLSTAT your data analysis solution Online. Available: https://www.xlstat.com/en/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Pumsirirat and L. Yan, “Credit card fraud detection using deep learning based on auto-encoder and restricted boltzmann machine, ” International Journal of advanced computer science and applications, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 18–25, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Credit card fraud detection anonymized credit card transaction labeled as fraudulent or genuine Online. Available: https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mlg-ulb/creditcardfraud [Google Scholar]
- UCI Machine Learning Repository. (2017, Nov. 29). Stalog (Australian credit approval) dataset Online. (2017) Available: https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Statlog+(Australian+Credit+Approval) [Google Scholar]
- Asian Dataset, Credit Card Payments Default Online. Available: https://www.kaggle.com/code/avikpaul4u/credit-card-payments-default/notebook [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.