ITM Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2022Fourth International Conference on Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies 2022 (ICAECT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Electrical & Power Electronics|
|Published online||15 December 2022|
- M. Broussely, “Battery Requirements for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs: An Overview, pg. 307. In: Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, Power Sources, Models, Sustainability, Infrastructure and the Market”, Chapter 13, pp. 305-345, Elsevier B.V., 2010. [Google Scholar]
- BloombergNEF (BNEF), “Battery Pack Prices Cited Below $100/kWh without precedent for 2020, While Market Average Sits at $137/kWh, ” Bloomberg, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Whiston, I. L. Azevedo, S. Litster, K. S. Whitefoot, C. Samaras and J. F. Whitacre, “Master appraisals of the expense and expected future execution of proton trade film power devices for vehicles, ” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., vol. 116, no. 11, pp. 4899-4904, 2019, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1804221116.. [Google Scholar]
- M. Franke, J. ”Kowal, Empirical sulfation model for valve-directed lead-corrosive batteries under cycling activity, Journal of Power Sources”, Volume 380, 2018, Pages 76-82, Feb. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, C. Zhang, and Z. Chen, “A web-based technique for lithium-particle battery staying helpful life assessment utilizing significance testing and brain organizations, ” Applied Energy, vol. 173, pp. 134-140, Jul. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Xiong, Y. Zhang, H. He, X. Zhou and M. Pecht, “A twofold scale, molecule separating, energy state expectation calculation for lithium-particle batteries, ” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 1526-1538, Feb. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tie S.F. also, C.W. Tan, “A survey of fuel sources and energy the board framework in electric vehicles, Inexhaustible and Sustainable Energy Reviews”, 2013. 20: p. 82102. [Google Scholar]
- Young K., et al., “Electric Vehicle Battery Technologies, in Electric Vehicle Integration into Modern Power Networks”, R. Garcia-Valle and J.A. Peças Lopes, Editors. 2013, Springer New York. p. 15-56. [Google Scholar]
- P. Pao-la-or and B. Boribun, “Demonstrating and Analysis of the Plug-in Electric Vehicles Charging in the Unbalanced Radial Distribution System, ” Int. J. Electr. Electron. Eng. Telecommun., vol. 8, no. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, R. Xiong, H. He and M. Pecht, “Long transient memory intermittent brain network for staying valuable life expectation of lithium-particle batteries, ” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 5695-5705, Jul. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang-sheng F. and G. Yan-ling, ” Design of the auto electric power guiding framework regulator Procedia Engineering”, 2012. 29: p. 3200-3206. [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Lynch, Ziyad M. Salameh, “Electrical Component Model for a NickelCadmium Electric Vehicle Traction Battery”, IEEE Annual Vehicular Technology Conference, Toronto, Canada. July 4-9, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, N. Guo, X. Li, J. Shen, R. Xiao, S. Li, ” Battery Pack Grouping and Capacity Improvement for Electric Vehicles Based on a Genetic Algorithm”, vol 10, issue 4, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.