ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Connected Objects and Systems|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- A. Thelen, Z. Xiaoge, O. Fink, L. Yand, S. Ghosh, B. Youn, M. Todd, A comprehensive review of digital twin — part 1: modeling and twinning enabling technologies (2022) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thelen, Z. Xiaoge, O. Fink, L. Yand, S. Ghosh, B. Youn, M. Todd, A comprehensive review of digital twin—part 2: roles of uncertainty quantification and optimization, a battery digital twin, and perspectives (2022) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.kbvresearch.com/digital-twin-market/ [Google Scholar]
- Aidan Fuller; Zhong Fan; Charles Day; Chris Barlow; Digital Twin: Enabling Technologies, Challenges And Open Research (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, S. Yin, J. Dong, and O. Kaynak, A review on soft sensors for monitoring, control, and optimization of industrial processes IEEE Sensors Journal (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kadlec, R. Grbi’c, and B. Gabrys, Review of adaptation mechanisms for data-driven soft sensors (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Adil Rasheed; Omer San; Trond Kvamsdal; Digital Twin: Values, Challenges and, Enablers From A Modeling Perspective (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vachálek, L. Bartalsky, M. Morhác, M. Lokšík, O. Rovný, D. Šišmišová, The Digital Twin of an Industrial Production Line Within the Industry 4.0 Concept (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, S. Yin, J. Dong, and O. Kaynak, A review on soft sensors for monitoring, control, and optimization of industrial processes, IEEE Sensors Journal (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. McKenzie, J.E. Bossuyt, P.M. Boutron, I. Hoffmann, T.C. Mulrow, C.D. Shamseer, L. Tetzlaff, J.M. Akl, E.A. Brennan, The PRISMA 2020 statement: An updated guideline for reporting systematic reviews (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kitchenham, O. P. Brereton, D. Budgen, M. Turner, J. Bailey, and S. Linkman, Systematic literature reviews in software engineering—A systematic literature review (2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kritzinger, M. Karner, G Traar, J. Henjes, W. Shin, Digital Twin in manufacturing: A categorical literature review and classification (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Qinglin; F. Tao; Digital Twin and Big Data toward Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0: 360-Degree Comparison (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang; G. Zhou; J. He; Z. Li; W. Cheng; A Dataand Knowledge-driven Framework for Digital Twin Manufacturing Cell (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bao; D. Guo; J. Li; J. Zhang; The Modeling and Operations for The Digital Twin in The Context of Manufacturing (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moghadaszadeh Bazaz; M. Lohtander; J. Varis; 5-Dimensional Definition for A Manufacturing Digital Twin (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Redelinghuys, A. Basson, K. Kruger; A six-layer architecture for the digital twin: a manufacturing case study implementation (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.