ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Connected Objects and Systems|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- P. J. Pronovost, M. D. Cole, and R. M. Hughes, JAMA 327, 1125 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hartmann, U. S. Hashmi, and A. Imran, Trans Emerging Tel Tech 33, (2022) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.svb.com/trends-insights/reports/healthcare-investments-and-exits [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Martin, M. Hartman, J. Benson, A. Catlin, and The National Health Expenditure Accounts Team, Health Affairs 42, 6 (2023) [Google Scholar]
- M. Laroui, B. Nour, H. Moungla, M. A. Cherif, H. Afifi, and M. Guizani, Computer Communications 180, 210 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nasiri, F. Sadoughi, M. Tadayon, and A. Dehnad, Acta Inform Med 27, 253 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Raad and L. T. Yang, Inf Syst Front 11, 529 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Liang and Y. J. Yuan, IEEE Sensors Journal 16, 8186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Pap, S. Oniga, I. Orha, and A. Alexan, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics (AQTR) (2018), pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- M. Omoogun, V. Ramsurrun, S. Guness, P. Seeam, X. Bellekens, and A. Seeam, in 2017 1st International Conference on Next Generation Computing Applications (NextComp) (2017), pp. 169–174 [Google Scholar]
- N. Semwal, M. Mukherjee, C. Raj, and W. Arif, Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences 40, 1787 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ghias and A. Avokh, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control 73, 103403 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sinchan Banerjee “https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cia-triad-heath-care-standards-sinchan-banerjee/” [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, K. Xue, S. Li, H. Tian, J. Hong, P. Hong, and N. Yu, IEEE Internet of Things Journal 6, 8770 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bonnah and J. Shiguang, Future Generation Computer Systems 113, 363 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khezr, M. Moniruzzaman, A. Yassine, and R. Benlamri, Applied Sciences 9, 1736 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Al-Marridi, A. Mohamed, and A. Erbad, Computer Networks 197, 108279 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Bach, B. Mihaljevic, and M. Zagar, in 2018 41st International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO) (2018), pp. 1545–1550 [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, J. Wang, X. Wang, T. Qiu, Y. Yuan, L. Ouyang, Y. Guo, and F.-Y. Wang, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems 5, 942 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mettler, in 2016 IEEE 18th International Conference on E-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom) (2016), pp. 1–3 [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, W.-K. Lee, C.-C. Chang, K.-K. R. Choo, and N. Zhang, Future Generation Computer Systems 95, 420 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xia, E. B. Sifah, K. O. Asamoah, J. Gao, X. Du, and M. Guizani, IEEE Access 5, 14757 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jiang, J. Cao, H. Wu, Y. Yang, M. Ma, and J. He, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Smart Computing (SMARTCOMP) (2018), pp. 49–56 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.