ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Artificial Intelligence and its Application|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- F. Griesinger, D. Seybold, S. Wesner, J. Domaschka, R. Woitsch, K. Kritikos, K. Hinkelmann, E. Laurenzi, J. Iranzo, R. GonzÃa lez and C. Tuguran, “BPaaS in Multicloud Environments The CloudSocket Approach, ” in European Space Projects: Developments, Implementations, and Impacts in a Changing World, pp 50-74, EPS Porto, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Woitsch, K. Hinkelmann, AM. Juan Ferrer and JI. Yuste, “Business Process as a Service (BPaaS): The Smart BPaaS Design Environment, Paper presented at the Advanced Information Systems Engineering Workshops, ” CAiSE 2016. Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Domaschka, F. Griesinger, D. Seybold, and S. Wesner, “A Cloud-driven View on Business Process as a Service.” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, pp 739-746, CLOSER 2017. [Google Scholar]
- R. Woitsch, D. Karagiannis, D. Plexousakis and K. Hinkelmann, “Business and IT Alignment: The IT-Socket. In: e & i Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, ” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chiranjeevi and K. Jaya Krishna, “AN EFFIENT BPaaS MODELING APPROACH FOR THREE STEPS CONFIGURATION AND TRANSACTIONAL BEHAVIOR VERIFICATION PROCESS., ” in Pramana Research Journal, vol. 9, Issue 4, pp 868–875, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- WMP. Van der Aalst, A. Adriansyah, AK. Alves de Medeiros, ... and MT. Wynn, “Process Mining Manifesto, ” in Business Process Management Workshops (BPM 2011 International Workshops, Clermont-Ferrand, France, August 29, 2011, Revised Selected Papers, Part I), LNBIP 99, pp. 169–194, Springer 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sbai, “PAIS (Process Aware Information System) Orienté Services: Modélisation et Evolution Processus Configurables, ” 2015. [Google Scholar]
- CloudSocket Project, D4.5 Final CloudSocket Architecture, https://www.cloudsocket.eu/deliverables, access: 2016/09/30. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sbai, M. Fredj and B. Chakir, “Generating services supporting variability from configurable process model, ” in Journal of Teoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol. 72, N°2, pp. 111-124, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sbai, M. Fredj and L. Kjiri, “A pattern-based methodology for evolution management in business process reuse, ” in IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol. 11, Issue, N°1, pp. 211-220, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- L. Faquih, H. Sbai and M. Fredj, “Semantic Variability Modeling in Business Processes: a comparative study, ” in 9th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST-2014), pp. 131-136, December 8-10, London, United Kingdom 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mell and T. Grance, “Draft NIST Working Definition of Cloud Computing, ” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- I. Foster, Y. Zhao, I. Raicu and S. Lu, “Cloud Computing and Grid Computing 360-Degree Compared, ” in Grid Computing Environments Workshop (GCE ’08), pp 110, Austin, Texas, USA 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kachele, C. Spann, FJ. Hauck, and J. Domaschka, “Beyond iaas and paas: An extended cloud taxonomy for computation, storage and networking, ” in UCC, 2013 IEEE/ACM 6th International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- F. Smith, M. Missikoff and M. Proietti, “Ontology-based Querying of Composite Services, ” in National Research Council, IASI “Antonio Ruberti”, Viale Manzoni 30, 00185 Rome (Italy), 2012. [Google Scholar]
- F. Leymann and D. Roller, “Production Workflow: Concepts and Techniques, ” Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, USA, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- R. Woitsch and W. Utz, “Business Process as a Service (BPaaS). In: 14th Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society (I3E), ” pp. 435-440, Delft, Netherlands, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Taher, R. Haque, B. Heuvel and B. Finance, “BPaaS A Customizable BPaaS on the Cloud, ” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER-2013), pages 290-296, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. Jensen and WMP. Van der Aalst, “Process-Aware Information Systems: Lessons to Be Learned from Process Mining, ” (Eds.): ToPNoC II, LNCS 5460, pp. 1–26, 2009. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009. [Google Scholar]
- WMP. Van der Aalst, AHM. Ter Hofstede, and M. Weske, “Business Process Management: A Survey, ” (Eds.): BPM 2003, LNCS 2678, pp. 1–12, 2003. SpringerVerlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bouacha and H. Sbai, BusinessIT Alignment in Cloud environment – Comparative, BDIOT’’22 of Tanger, 25-26-27 october 2022. [Google Scholar]
- S. Abid, D. Dhanapal Durai, M. Hijji and MA. Butt, “Competency Driven Resource Evaluation Method for Business Process Intelligence, ” in Computers, Materials and Continua · January 2021. [Google Scholar]
- VK. Prasad, A. Nair, and S. Tanwar, “Chapter 10: Resource Allocation in Cloud Computing, ” Chapter · August 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hepp, K. Hinkelmann, D. Karagiannis, R. Klein and N. Stojanovic, “Semantic Business Process and Product Lifecycle Management, ” (eds): Proceedings of the Workshop SBPM 2007, Innsbruck, April 7, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Mercia, W. Gunawan, AN. Fajar, H. Alianto and Inayatulloh, “Developing cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM): a survey, ” in 2nd International Conference on Computing and Applied Informatics 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.