ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Machine Learning / Deep Learning|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- Ms. K. RamaKalyani and Prof. Dr. D. Uma Devi, Fraud Detection of Credit Card Payment System by Genetic Algorithm in the International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 7, July-2012, ISSN 22295518 [Google Scholar]
- Ms. Rimpal R. Popat and Mr. Jayesh Chaudhary, A Survey on Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Machine Learning in the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI 2018) IEEE Conference Record: # 42666; IEEE Xplore ISBN: 978-1-5386-3570-4 [Google Scholar]
- S P Maniraj, Aditya Saini, Swarna Deep Sarkar, Shadab Ahmed, Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Machine Learning and Data Science in the International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 22780181, Vol. 8 Issue 09, September-2019 [Google Scholar]
- Aman Gulati, Prakash Dubey, MdFuzailC, Jasmine Norman and Mangayarkarasi R, Credit card fraud detectionUsing neural network and geolocation in the 14th ICSET-2017, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 263 (2017) 042039 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/263/4/042039 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andhavarapu Bhanusri, K. Ratna Sree Valli, P. Jyothi, G. Varun Sai, R. Rohith Sai Subash, Credit card fraud detection Using Machine learning algorithms in the Quest Journals, Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science, Volume 8 ~ Issue 2 (2020)pp.: 04-11, ISSN(Online):2321-9467 [Google Scholar]
- Mr. John O. Awoyemi, Mr. Adebayo O. Adetunmbi and Mr. Samuel A. Oluwadare, Credit card fraud detection using Machine Learning Techniques: A Comparative Analysis, 978-1-5090-4642-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Ms. Heta Naik, Credit Card Fraud Detection for Online Banking Transactions in the International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology (IJRASET) ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor: 6.887 Volume 6 Issue IV, April 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Mr. Varun Kumar K S, Mr. Vijaya Kumar V G, Mr. Vijay Shankar A and Ms. Pratibha K, Credit Card Fraud Detection using Machine Learning Algorithms in the International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) http://www.ijert.org, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 9 Issue 07, July-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Dejan Varmedja, Mirjana Karanovic, Srdjan Sladojevic, Marko Arsenovic, Andras Anderla, Credit Card Fraud Detection Machine Learning methods in the Conference Paper, March 2019 DOI: 10.1109/INFOTEH.2019.8717766 978-1-5386-70736/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Navanshu Khare and Saad Yunus Sait, Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Machine Learning Models and Collating Machine Learning Models in the International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 118 No. 20 2018, 825-838 ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version) [Google Scholar]
- Mr. Dhwanir Shah and Dr. Lokesh Kumar Sharma, A Survey on Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Machine Learning in the National Conference on Contemporary Practices in Management & Information Technology KSCON2021 (Virtual mode) (November 2021), published in the E-Book with ISBN No. 978-93-92008-00-9 [Google Scholar]
- Kaggle.com. Credit Card Fraud Detection. [online] Available at: https://www.kaggle.com/code/rahulrajml/fraud-detection-systematic-approach/data [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.