ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Ethics, Privacy and Trust, Computer Network, Big Data Systems|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, and A. Colorni, “Ant system: optimization by a colony of cooperating agents, ” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 29–41, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Parpinelli, H. S. Lopes, and A. A. Freitas, “An Ant Colony Algorithm for Classification Rule Discovery, ” in Data Mining: A Heuristic Approach, H. A. Abbas, R. A. Sarker, and C. S. Newton, Eds. London: Idea Group Publishing, pp. 191-208(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorigo and T. Stützle, Ant colony optimization. the MIT Press, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Quinlan, C4.5: programs for machine learning. Morgan Kaufmann, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Asuncion and D. J. Newman, UCI Machine Learning Repository. University of California, Irvine, School of Information and Computer Sciences, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Swarm intelligence in data mining, pp. 75–99, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, H. A. Abbass, and B. McKay, “Classification Rule Discovery with Ant Colony Optimization, ” The IEEE Computational Intelligence Bulletin, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 31–35, Feb. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Martens, M. De Backer, R. Haesen, B. Baesens, and T. Holvoet, “Ants constructing rule-based classifiers, ” Swarm Intelligence in Data Mining, pp. 21–43, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Smaldon and A. A. Freitas, “A new version of the antminer algorithm discovering unordered rule sets, ” in GECCO ’06: Proceedings of the 8th annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation, New York, NY, USA, pp. 43–50, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang and B. Feng, “Classification Rule Mining with an Improved Ant Colony Algorithm, ” in AI 2004: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 3339, G. Webb and X. Yu, Eds. Springer Berlin / Heidelberg, pp. 177-203. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Saian and K. R. Ku-Mahamud, “Hybrid Ant Colony Optimization and Simulated Annealing for Rule Induction, ” in 2011 UKSim 5th European Symposium on Computer Modeling and Simulation (EMS2011), Madrid, Spain, pp. 70-75. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kohavi, “A study of cross-validation and bootstrap for accuracy estimation and model selection, ” in International joint Conference on artificial intelligence, vol. 14, pp. 1137–1145. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- U. Fayyad and K. Irani, “Multi-interval discretization of continuos attributes as preprocessing for classification learning, ” in Proceedings of the 13th International Join Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, pp. 1022–1027. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. Frank and I. H. Witten, “Generating Accurate Rule Sets Without Global Optimization., ” in Proc 15th International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 144–151. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Revanna, Jai Keerthy Chowlur, and Nushwan Yousif B. Al-Nakash. “Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Window Constrain using KMeans Clustering to Obtain the Closest Customer.” Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology 22, no. D1 (2022): 2537. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ian H., Eibe Frank, Mark A. Hall, Christopher J. Pal, and MINING DATA. “Practical machine learning tools and techniques.” In Data Mining, vol. 2, no. 4. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Revanna, Jai Keerthy Chowlur, and Rakesh Veerabhadrappa. “Analysis of optimal design model in vehicle routing problem based on hybrid optimization algorithm.” In 2022 4th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking (ICAC3N), pp. 2287-2294. IEEE, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Poniszewska-Maranda, A., Matusiak, R. and Kryvinska, N., 2017, June. Use of salesforce platform for building real-time service systems in cloud. In IEEE international conference on services computing (SCC) (pp. 491-494). (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Goth, G.. Where It’s At: Mapping Battle Highlights New Era of Revenue and Development Models. IEEE internet computing, 17(1), pp. 7-9. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geopinte,. retrieved from https://www.geopointe.com/features/routing-optimization/ (2023) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.