ITM Web Conf.
Volume 54, 20232nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 July 2023|
- Goukens, Caroline, and Anne Kathrin Klesse. “Internal and external forces that prevent (vs. Facilitate) healthy eating: Review and outlook within consumer Psychology.” Current Opinion in Psychology (2022): 101328. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, Abdul Wahid, et al. “Factors Affecting Fitness Motivation: An Exploratory Mixed Method Study.” IUP Journal of Marketing Management 21.2 (2022). https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319731 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5496172/ [Google Scholar]
- Roberts, K. C., Shields, M., de Groh, M., Aziz, A., & Gilbert, J. A. (2012). Overweight and obesity in children and adolescents: results from the 2009 to 2011 Canadian Health Measures Survey. Health rep, 23(3), 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Kalpesh, Jadhav, et al. “Human Physical Activities Based Calorie Burn Calculator Using LSTM.” Intelligent Cyber Physical Systems and Internet of Things: ICoICI 2022. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2023. 405–424. [Google Scholar]
- Tayade, Akshit Rajesh, and Hadi Safari Katesari. “A Statistical Analysis to Develop Machine Learning Models: Prediction of User Diet Type.” [Google Scholar]
- Gour, Sanjay, et al. “A Machine Learning Approach for Heart Attack Prediction.” Intelligent Sustainable Systems: Selected Papers of WorldS4 2021, Volume 1. Springer Singapore, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Panwar, Punita, et al. “A Prospective Approach on Covid-19 Forecasting Using LSTM.” 2022 International Conference on Fourth Industrial Revolution Based Technology and Practices (ICFIRTP). IEEE, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Smola, Alex, and S.V.N. Vishwanathan. “Introduction to machine learning.” Cambridge University, UK 32.34 (2008): 2008.’ [Google Scholar]
- Nipas, Marte, et al. “Burned Calories Prediction using Supervised Machine Learning: Regression Algorithm.” 2022 Second International Conference on Power, Control and Computing Technologies (ICPC2T). IEEE, 2022. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.