ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Networks & Information Security|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- J. Metzler, “Security implications of 5G Networks”, CLTC White Paper Series, UC Berkeley, pp 1-30 (September 2020). [Google Scholar]
- “5G Security Issues”, White Paper, Positive Technologies (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Mei, et al., “5G Network Slices Embedding with Sharable Virtual Network Functions,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 22, No. 5, pp 415-427, (October 2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cheema, et al., “Prevention Techniques against Distributed Denial of Service Attacks in Heterogeneous Network: A systematic Review,” Security and Communication Network, Hindwai, Wiley, vol. 2022, pp. 1-15 (May 2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, et al., “A Tamper-Resistant Broadcasting Scheme for Secure Communication in Internet of Autonomous Vehicles”, IEEE Transaction on Intelligent transportation system, pp. 1-10 (Future Issue) [Google Scholar]
- Y. N. Alswailem, M. S. Alhilal, et al., “5G Security Risk and Mitigation Measures”, Nokia White Paper, pp. 1-19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.