ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013ACTIMS 2012 – Activity-Based Modeling & Simulation 2012
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 November 2013|
- X. Hu, Dynamic Data Driven Simulation, SCS M&S Magazine, (2011)
- H. Xue, F. Gu, X. Hu, Data Assimilation Using Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Wildfire Spread Simulation, TOMACS, (2012).
- A. Doucet,, N. D. Freitas, N. Gordon (eds.), Sequential Monte Carlo methods in practice, Springer, (2001) [CrossRef]
- L. Rabiner, B. Juang, An introduction to hidden Markov models, ASSP Magazine, IEEE, vol.3, no.1, pp.4–16, (1986) [CrossRef]
- W. Hoff, J. Howard, Recognition in a dense sensor network, SNA, (2009)
- L. Kratz, K. Nishino. Anomaly Detection in Extremely Crowded Scenes Using Spatio-Temporal Motion Pattern Models, CVPR, pages 1446–1453, (2009)
- L. Wang, T. Gu, X. Tao, J. Lu, Sensor-based human activity recognition in a multi-user scenario, in Ambient Intelligence, volume 5859, chapter 10, pages 78±87. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2009)
- D. De, W. Z. Song, M. Xu, D. Cook, X. Huo, FindingHuMo: Real-Time Tracking of Motion Trajectories from Anonymous Binary Sensing in Smart Environments, ICDCS, (2012).
- M. Brand, Coupled Hidden Markov Models for Modeling Interacting Processes, Technical report, MIT, (1996)
- A. Nefian, L. Liang, X. Pi, X. Liu, C. Mao, K. Murphy, A coupled HMM for audio-visual speech recognition. In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing, pp. 2013–2016, Orlando, Fla, USA, (2002)
- R. O. Duda, P. E. Hart, and D. G. Stork, Pattern Classification, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.