ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014First Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Atmospheric Boundary Layer Flows|
|Published online||18 February 2014|
- J. Wieringa, 3rd European and African Conference on Wind Engineering, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (2001)
- J. Colin, R. Faivre, M. Menenti, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. Discuss. 7, pp. 3397–3421 (2010) [CrossRef]
- C. Hasager, N. Nielsen, N. Jensen, E. Boegh, J. Christensen, E. Dellwik, H. Soegaard, Boundary-Layer Meteorology 109, pp. 227–254 (2003) [CrossRef]
- N. I. Ramli, M. I. Ali, M. S. Saad, T. A. Majid, The Seventh Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering, Taipei, Taiwan (2009)
- J. Wieringa, Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society 112, pp. 867–889 (1986) [CrossRef]
- E. Petersen, N. Mortensen, L. Landberg, J. Højstrup, H. Frank, Wind Energy 1, pp. 25–45 (1998) [CrossRef]
- J. Harju, H. Nilsson, E. Furbo, Evaluation of turbulence models for prediction of flow separation at a smooth surface, Uppsala Universitet report (2009)
- B. Martinez, Wind resource in complex terrain with OpenFOAM, Risø-DTU report (2011)
- P. Richards, R. Hoxey, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 46-47, pp. 145–153 (1993) [CrossRef]
- E. C. C. Choi, The Seventh Asia-Pacific Conference on Wind Engineering, Taipei, Taiwan (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.