ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014ACTIMS 2014 – Activity-Based Modeling & Simulation 2014
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- R. Jammalamadaka, Master’s thesis, The University of Arizona (2003)
- B.Z. A. Muzy, R. Jammalamadaka, J. Nutaro, Simulation: Transactions of the society of modelling and simulation international 87, 449 (2011)
- E. Kofman, S. Junco, Simulation: Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International 18, 123 (2001)
- G. Migoni, E. Kofman, F. Cellier, Simulation: Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International 88, 387 (2012)
- G. Migoni, M. Bortolotto, E. Kofman, F. Cellier, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory 35, 118 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Kofman, Simulation: Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International 78, 76 (2002)
- F.E. Cellier, E. Kofman, Continuous System Simulation (Springer, New York, 2006)
- E. Kofman, Latin American Applied Research 36, 101 (2006)
- B. Zeigler, J. Lee, Theory of quantized systems: formal basis for DEVS/HLA distributed simulation environment, in SPIE Proceedings (1998), pp. 49–58 [CrossRef]
- B. Zeigler, T. Kim, H. Praehofer, Theory of Modeling and Simulation. Second edition (Academic Press, New York, 2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.