ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 3, 2014ACTIMS 2014 – Activity-Based Modeling & Simulation 2014
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||02 December 2014|
- E. Hairer, S. Nørsett, G. Wanner, Solving Ordinary Differential Equations I: Non Stiff Problems (Springer, 2000)
- B. Zeigler, J. Lee, Theory of Quantized Systems: Formal Basis for DEVS/HLA Distributed Simulation Environment, in Enabling Technology for Simulation Science II (1998), Vol. 3369 of SPIE, pp. 49–58 [CrossRef]
- F. Barros, Towards a Theory of Continuous Flow Models, in International Journal of General Systems (2002), Vol. 31, pp. 29–39 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Barros, Comparing Synchronous and Asynchronous Variable Step Size Explicit ODE Solvers: A Simulation Study, in 21st International Workshop on Principles of Advanced and Distributed Simulation (2007), pp. 32–37
- F. Barros, Semantics of Discrete Event Systems, in Distributed Event-Based Systems (2008), pp. 252–258
- B. Zeigler, H. Praehofer, T. Kim, Theory of Modeling and Simulation: Integrating Discrete Event and Continuous Complex Dynamic Systems (Academic Press, 2000)
- G. Migoni, M. Bortolotto, E. Kofman, F.E. Cellier, Linearly implicit quantization-based integration methods for stiff ordinary differential equations, in Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory (2013), Vol. 35, p. 118–136 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.