ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- C. Castillo-Chavez and B. J. Song, Dynamical models of tuberculosis and their applications, Math. Biosci. Eng. 1 (2004) 361–404. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kim, P. Lee and D. Levy, Dynamics and potential impact of the immune response to chronic myelogenous leukemia, PLoS Comput. Biol., 4 (2008) 6, e1000095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Komarova and D. Wodarz, Drug resistance in cancer: Principles of emergence and prevention, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 102 (2005) 27, 9714–9719. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. LaSalle, The Stability of Dynamical Systems, CBMS-NSF Regional Conf. Ser. in Appl. Math. 25, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- F. Michor, T.P. Hughes, Y. Iwasa, S. Branford, N.P Shah, C.L. Sawyers and M. A. Nowak, Dynamic of chronic myeloid leukemia, Nature 435, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- I. Roeder, M. Horn, I. Glauche, A. Hochhaus, M. C. Mueller and M. Loeﬀer, Dynamic modeling of IMATINIB-treated chronic myeloid leukemia, functional insights and clinical implications, Nat. Med., 12 (2006) 10, 1181–1184. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.