ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- M. Adimy, F. Crauste and S. Ruan, A mathematical Study of the hematopoiesis process with applications to chronic myelogenous leukemia, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, 65 (2005) 1328–1352. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dingli and F. Michor, Successful therapy must eradicate cancer stem cells, stem cells, 24 (2006) 2603–2610. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Mackey, A unified hypothesis for the origin of aplastic anemia and periodic hematopoiesis. Blood, 51 (1978) 941–956. [Google Scholar]
- F. Michor, T. P. Hughes, Y. Iwasa, S. Branford, N. Shah, C.L. Sawyers and M.A. Nowak, Dynamics of chronic myeloid leukemia. Nature 435 (2005) 1267–1270. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Volpe, C. Panuzzo, S. Ulisciani and D. Cilloni, Imatinib resistance in CML. Cancer Letters 274 (2009) 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.