ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- K.J. Engel and R. Nagel, One-Parameter Semigroups for Linear Evolution Equations, Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, New York 194 (2000).
- A. Granas and J. Dugundji, Fixed Point Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2003. [CrossRef]
- M. Greer, A population model of prion dynamics, Ph.D. Thesis, Vanderbilt University, Nashville (2002).
- A. Lakmeche, I. Mammar and A. Ouahab, Existence Results for Prion Disease Model with Impulse Effects, Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, 21 (2014) 3, 41–52. [MathSciNet]
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1983. [CrossRef]
- J. Pruss, L. Pujo-Menjouet, G. Webb and R. Zacher, Analysis of a model for the dynamics of prions, Discrete and continous dynamical systems, 6 (2006) 225–235.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.