ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2015Workshop on Multiscale and Hybrid Modelling in Cell and Cell Population Biology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- M. Cytowski, Z. Szymańska, B. Borucki, 2-D Large-scale individual based model of solid tumour growth, GAKUTO International Series Mathematical Sciences and Applications, Nonlinear Analysis in Interdisciplinary Sciences 36, 43–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cytowski, Z. Szymańska, Large Scale Parallel Simulations of 3-D Cell Colony Dynamics, IEEE Computing in Science & Engineering 16(5), 86–95 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cytowski, Z. Szymańska, Large Scale Parallel Simulations of 3-D Cell Colony Dynamics. II. Coupling with continuous description of cellular environment, IEEE Computing in Science & Engineering 17(5), 44–48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Galle, M. Loeffer, D. Drasdo, Modelling the Effect of Deregulated Proliferation and Apoptosis on the Growth Dynamics of Epithelial Cell Populations In Vitro, Biophysical Journal 88, 62–75 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Baker, R. D. Falgout, T. V. Kolev, U. M. Yang, Scaling hypre’s multigrid solvers to 100,000 cores, in High-Performance Scientific Computing, Eds. M. W. Berry, K. A. Gallivan, E. Gallopoulos, A. Grama, B. Philippe, Y. Saad, and F. Saied, Springer London, 261–279 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.